Utada@Sephora MIAMI [March 27]

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Utada@Sephora MIAMI [March 27]
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
For everyone who is going to the Miami store (can someone clarify which one?) on March 27th, feel free to discuss here on plans, gifts, etc.
Posted on: 2009/3/12 12:10
  •  DrBanxon
      DrBanxon
Re: Utada@Sephora MIAMI [March 27]
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Am... Am I the only one going?
>.>
I reserved my spot on the phone but the lady told me, just to be safe, to go online to their "V.I.P." area and reserve there, too. But I can't find it... did anyone else?
Posted on: 2009/3/12 17:35
  •  chuugokuren
      chuugokuren
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L m/FL
im going too. but, when i called they just said to leave a number and they will call back with more details. who said to go reserve it? the lady said we didnt have to, but then again she said she will call me.

im hearing all different kinds of things. one person told me power 96 is hosting and giving away tickets to see her. someone else told me only a selected number of ppl can go. so confused. but i want to know whatsup as well.
Posted on: 2009/3/12 18:11
Administrator
A/S/L
Looks like the Sephora Florida Listen Party will be moving to the South Beach, Miami location.

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2009/3/20 20:08
Administrator
A/S/L

Posted on: 2009/3/21 20:28
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
I'm going too. When I called they said they would leave my number and call me with more info. So far I haven't been called...but she said I was the fourth person on the list. That is weird that they said only a select number of people to go...or that you reserved a place because they told me nothing of that nature. hm..might have to call again...
Posted on: 2009/3/22 16:44
  •  jrockn
      jrockn
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 23/F/happiest place on earth, angriest city in America
too far for me :/
Posted on: 2009/3/22 18:53
Administrator
A/S/L
For all you Utada fans organizing for this event, we thought it would be nice to help make our presence more noticeable.

Now we all know Hikki loves teddy bears. So here are some We 'Kuma' Hikki signs that people can print out and use.

Also, Id like to suggest that Hikki may enjoy some kuma related gifts.

[Letter sized PDF] [6 page tiled PDF]

For the 6 page PDF, you are supposed to print out the 6 pages, then tape them together to make one big sign. Taping it onto a poster board would make it easier.

Posted on: 2009/3/23 3:57
  •  cynth84
      cynth84
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I'm going!! I'm so excited I called this morning and this is what I know.

It's at Sephora on South Beach 721 Collins Avenue Miami, FL 33139. Cross streets: On Collins Ave, between 7th & 8th. She'll be there from 7-9pm where Power 96 (local radio station) will interview her and she will either be performing or it will be a listening party for her album.

I called the store and the info they gave me was the first 100 people are guaranteed to go inside and will receive a makeup gift bag and a wrist band to guarantee entry. Everyone else outside will be given another type of wrist band where when people come out they will be let in.

If you email vip@sephora.com it's just giving the store kind of an estimation of how many people are planning on attending.

Hope this helps! I hope to see you all there!
Posted on: 2009/3/23 8:29
  •  driftingsymfony
      driftingsymfony
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/M/Sacramento-Los Angeles
Just so everyone knows,
ALL Utada events with Sephora are now FULL.
I sent them an email, and the reservation list is full, no names will be added. If your name is not on the list, you will not have priority seeing her.
Posted on: 2009/3/23 10:53
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12345>