•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  driftingsymfony
      driftingsymfony
Re: Utada@Sephora MIAMI [March 27]
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/M/Sacramento-Los Angeles
UPDATE:

I called Sephora in L.A., and apparently this Reservation is not specifically to meet Utada but to get your make-up done and get a free makeup kit. The first 100 people on this list at this event will get a free makeup and kit.

As for meeting Utada, anyone can meet Utada. She'd be there to meet and greet while her new music from This Is the One plays in the background.
Posted on: 2009/3/23 11:07
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
I just called the Sephora in Miami and she said that they wanted us to send them an email just to make sure people were going to show up and they are not going to call your name off a list or anything. Main thing is getting there so you can be in line to see her. When is everyone showing up? I was thinking 4:30-5ish, or am I just worrying too much about other people coming?? I can't believe we are going to see her at the end of this week!!! yay!!! :) Is anyone bringing any gifts?
Posted on: 2009/3/23 11:34
  •  zunecrazy
      zunecrazy
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/ Male / Miami FL
I'm going.

I actually got a slip. YOU MUST HOLD ONTO YOU RSVP

Your name will be on a list. If you're not on it you're not getting in.

Unfortunately there's going to be lukewarm fans of Utada there after the Prizes.

No matter. Nothing to camp out for I hear. Just be there early and pay close attention so that you don't miss your name.

Posted on: 2009/3/24 18:24
  •  chuugokuren
      chuugokuren
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L m/FL
what? it cannot be. what slip. How did you get it? We got nothing

I just called and seriously, no one knows anything, Why is this promotion so unorganized. it makes me upset about island def jam.

I first called the sephora store and they told me they will write my name down call me if anything to update me. Never got a call.

Then i found on on this forum we have to send an email to sephora (they could of called and informed us). THen they told me that email is only 1 per person, so didnt matter that i said include X amount of people. They said it was full and met their quota and I said, how are you going to know who's who. and they said, well, and started fumbling. He still said it was more of a first come first serve basis.

Why is this so confusing? Why cant it be a public annoucement. Even power 96 has no info on utada; did a search and search does not exist.

They said it was open to the public. It will be really stupid if they limit to 100 people; how is that doing justice to promotion?

All i know is, i better well see Utada on friday lol.
Posted on: 2009/3/24 18:36
  •  zunecrazy
      zunecrazy
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/ Male / Miami FL
Your email is your slip. Print it out. I sent an email with my name and number thus that puts me on the list (From what I gather) It IS one email per person. So even though you sent an RSVP with X amount of people it may not have gotten through.

Still. The manager is a friend of a friends and she told me information exclusive to the employees such as schedules, the itinerary and who's getting in, what she's gonna do...you name it.

Still even with all that info, this is hands down one of the vaguest events ever. I feel ya man. All I can say is be there early (around 6 or so) nothing exaggerated.

Just be there early with a copy of the email you sent and recieved and you should be fine.
Posted on: 2009/3/25 9:30
  •  chuugokuren
      chuugokuren
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L m/FL
zune i sent u a private msg. check it out. thnx man.
Posted on: 2009/3/25 9:38
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
You guys, is this event still happening? I just got an email that Sephora cancelled the event on facebook...i am at school now i'll call when i get home.
Posted on: 2009/3/25 10:55
  •  chuugokuren
      chuugokuren
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L m/FL
keeptrying, i sent you a private mail. check.
Posted on: 2009/3/25 11:05
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
Thanks again for the private mail! I called because I was like freaking out and they told me "yes yes yes we are defiantely having the event!!" Boy did I feel better hearing that! 2 days til we meet her!!! Tomorrow I fly to Miami!
Posted on: 2009/3/25 11:24
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Why do I feel like this will be the least crowded of the 3 events? If that is the case, I'm envious of those who are going.
Posted on: 2009/3/26 16:44
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>