<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Re: Utada@Sephora MIAMI [March 27]
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
Rumor is lots of japanese exchange students are coming! Tonight I just got into Miami...hotel is very "interesting" to say the least but it is all good...I'm seeing Utada tomorrow! :) I'm getting there insanely early...hahaha!
Posted on: 2009/3/26 19:58
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Post the pict here KT87, I hope you can take a pict with Hikki
Posted on: 2009/3/27 2:19
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

KeepTryin87 wrote:
Rumor is lots of japanese exchange students are coming! Tonight I just got into Miami...hotel is very "interesting" to say the least but it is all good...I'm seeing Utada tomorrow! :) I'm getting there insanely early...hahaha!

u better post some pics and vids of u there!! and post it on here!!

we would love to see them ^^
Posted on: 2009/3/27 2:51
  •  chuugokuren
      chuugokuren
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L m/FL
Wow. no one udpated the Miami one? The turnaround was actually very good, probably not as much as NY or LA but there were a LOT of people that didnt get in.

I am too tired to write a full detail and or upload pics/videos...ive been standing for a good 10 hours. BUT...i will update that tomorrow when i wake up refreshed.

I was in the front row and she signed my This is the one CD!!! Funny story regarding that, will update later.
Posted on: 2009/3/27 20:00
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
WOW! No updte rom the event in Miami yet, did anyone go???
Posted on: 2009/3/27 20:23
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

chuugokuren wrote:
Wow. no one udpated the Miami one? The turnaround was actually very good, probably not as much as NY or LA but there were a LOT of people that didnt get in.

I am too tired to write a full detail and or upload pics/videos...ive been standing for a good 10 hours. BUT...i will update that tomorrow when i wake up refreshed.

I was in the front row and she signed my This is the one CD!!! Funny story regarding that, will update later.

be waiting for ur updates and vids =D and congratz on the autograph lukcy u.... haha
Posted on: 2009/3/27 22:53
  •  kuroidi
      kuroidi
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
the event was awesome! I was in line with chuugokuren and some other people from the forum. hehe we had a blast though I wasn't there as long as other people were i got there around 2:30p fighting all the nasty south beach traffic.After waiting to so long it was so worth it! She was so close to us! omg i became a total fangirl! I got the signed picture and the makeup bag so i didnt walked out empty handed. I was so exhausted but very happy!!

Here are some pictures from my facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2208882&id=18704981&l=116833133f

I did shoot a video as well not sure if it will come out...
http://www.facebook.com/v/595479207918

thanks
di
Posted on: 2009/3/28 7:14
Administrator
A/S/L
Awesome!

interesting how its always a female interviewing her ... oh guess it must be because they are in a makeup store~

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2009/3/28 7:39
  •  kuroidi
      kuroidi
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
it was very awesome! two of the forum members got interviewed by the miami herald. i should go out and buy the paper today and see if the article ran...
Posted on: 2009/3/28 9:36
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
It was awesome guys!!! kuroidi thanks for posting those pics...I found one that especially made me excited! It is a pic of Utada holding the Borders giftcard I got for her. *goes into fangirl spasms* I am the girl with the black glasses, white shirt on from Atlanta. I looked in the online newspaper and didn't see me or Utada in there... but I will look tomorrow! :) I forgot my digital camera at home, so I had to use a disposable one, but I will post my pics when I get them!! There were alot of people, but it is all good because me and some other people from the forum were in the front line so we got to see her in the front row. I think I got some great pics of utada. Hikki and I waved at each other twice and made eye contact twice and she was surprised at my gift but looked really happy and thanked me.
Posted on: 2009/3/28 11:40
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>