<123456...12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  yvliew
      yvliew
Re: This Is The One Discussion
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Yeah!!!!! I have the full album now!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!!!! haha.... My fav is Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence. no doubt!!!
Posted on: 2009/3/13 4:41
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
waaaaaa Its Here damn damn 1 seeder 100 leecher WFT!! Sori sori sori guyz i can't really w8 for the album to come.....
oooo yeah i recent like now that or moderator lives in the Philippines are u a filipino?? and how are you gone buy the album tell sori for the noob question
Posted on: 2009/3/13 5:32
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
For people who you said they really have bought it and supported Utada's album can you please tell me the production credits of the album?

Mine is shipped currently from CDJapan. Hopefully it will arrived by Monday.
Posted on: 2009/3/13 5:37
  •  blitzfish
      blitzfish
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 18 Male Hartford, WI
I wish I had it, but I decided to wait it out until the US release. At least it is coming out on google video so I can listen to all of them finally. Besides MCML, my favorite one (which I think could touch mainstream the most) is This One (CLAC). It is so Hikki, yet at the same time, very mainstream. LUV IT HIKKI!!!
Posted on: 2009/3/13 7:15
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Ugh. I'm staving off the urge to find a leaked download and do nothing else but listen to this album today, despite the fact that I have tons of other stuff to do. xD
It's going to be even harder to stay clean over the weekend. Oh my gosh. Hikki is totally my drug. Or my anti-drug. What was I talking about?
Oh, yeah. Well, if I had to make a guess based on my thoughts on the songs, their titles, and the previews, I'd have to say my list of top five favorites are probably going to go like this:
1) This One (Crying Like a Child)
2) Apple and Cinnamon
3) Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence- FYI
4) Poppin'
5) Come Back to Me

I guess I'll post again with an updated list once I've listened to the entire album. Whenever that may be. I really want to wait for the US release, but at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if I've caved by Sunday. xD

Kisses & Cuddles,
Shuri/Eli
Posted on: 2009/3/13 8:02
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
*pure spazzing* tooo muccccch ;AAAA; sooooo goooood *slaps self* there goes my self reserved at trying to stop myself from trying to listen to the songs.........but i WILL DL IT XD and buy it! i'll probably buy the japanese one, the digital one and the us release one
Posted on: 2009/3/13 9:30
  •  autumnmycat
      autumnmycat
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/F/OH
I downloaded the torrent this morning and absolutely I love it. The full songs are so much better than the samples. I'm surprised I like all the songs on this album. I really didn't like Taking My Money Back and Poppin' but now that I listen to the full versions, I really have taken a liking to them. And anyone who mentions Simon and Garfunkel in their songs is my hero forever. My favorites have to be...

1. Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence - FYI
2. Taking My Money Back
3. Apples and Cinnamon
4. Automatic Part II
5. Dirty Desire
6. This One (Crying Like a Child)

Great job Hikki! You really pulled it off. =3
Posted on: 2009/3/13 11:50
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
awww now there's a torrent up :( before the leak was hidden well enough since the person "coded" the mediafire.com file

I have to say that the album is TOO SHORT though. I wish there was more...
Posted on: 2009/3/13 12:07
  •  xstatic
      xstatic
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
New Hikki fan here :)

I have to admit I downloaded the album this morning, but I've already pre-ordered the disc version and will be buying the digital version when it hits iTunes, so no worries there.

Anyway, I'm lovin' it so far. I prefer the experimentation she displayed on Exodus, but if she was shooting for mainstream acceptance this album will do a much better job than that one. Also, her voice is more appealing on this album - some of the vocals on Exodus seemed, I don't know if this is the right word or not, harsh.

Standouts for me: FYI, Apple & Cinnamon, On & On and Automatic Part II, though there really isn't a song I dislike.

I wonder what the second single will be? FYI seems like a good choice, but I think On & On could do well, too...
Posted on: 2009/3/13 12:30
  •  autumnmycat
      autumnmycat
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/F/OH
I am going to buy the album. Probably a physical copy and a digital copy, but I can't wait. I do agree that it is very short. I've already gone through the album several times but I think she made the right choice to make it shorter. I mean, if it was too long then she might have some not so great songs. =/

But on the subject of the new single...I think MCML FYI is the best but if she's going for a different sound maybe Taking My Money Back. I don't know. I'm biased because I love that song. Haha.
Posted on: 2009/3/13 12:55
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...12>