<1...6789101112>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/OH
I downloaded the new album.
I will buy the album probaly on sunday from amazon.com,
I know I'm going to buy an actual copy, so i dont know...
After I listened to it, I deleted it from my computer.
I like th ealbum alot better then Exodus. I really think its one of the best pop albums this year.
Grammy Anyone?
Posted on: 2009/3/14 9:33
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18/male/philippines
a big thumbs-up for hikki-san!!!

a better album than the exodus! im so proud that hikki step out to a new level of music in her english albums...

goodluck
Posted on: 2009/3/14 9:18
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines
like all of you, i can't resist the temptation so i got the leaked version...it's like a devil is whispering beside me saying "click the download button you excited son of a..."

favorites of mine:
1. ON AND ON!!!! i super love that song!!
this is love = on and on
2. taking my money back = sounds like a destiny's child song, only better...
3. dirty desire = like someone said, this single needs a PV...wonder what hikki will look like there
4. this one = yep, i'll join the bandwagon...this song is really good...somehow like all other hikki ballads...
5. apple and cinnamon = started out so simple and innocent...arrgh....

sorry, i'm not a big fan of the MCML-FYI...i dunno why...

i'm not expecting a super big sale on this album because it will just break my heart if majority still ignores the brilliance of utada hikaru...but still, i'm crossing my fingers...it's about time americans listen to GOOD POP...

i give it a 5/5...can't give 6/5 because that's for ultra blue...
Posted on: 2009/3/14 9:12
Re:
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/M/California
I agree with you all the album is great. I'ts good to see a different side to Utada. A side that isn't expressed as much in her Japanese albums/lyrics. I hope the album is a huge success over here and everywhere else.

I am hoping that some Utada merchandise will be marketed over here along with the anticipated success of the album. I want a TITO T-Shirt!!!
Posted on: 2009/3/14 7:32
  •  RyokoX1Chou
      RyokoX1Chou
Re: This Is The One Discussion
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 14 / Female / Indonesia
I really like this album

and love FYI song
this one, too...

this album is better than exodus
hohoho~~
Posted on: 2009/3/14 7:12
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Re: I was wrong
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
Quote:

ghostdog wrote:
Quote:

ayehunny wrote:
wow, I hope I'll go the same way as you ghostdog :p haven't heard all full versions yet so we'll see. ^^

I think you might, I mean......every song is actually at least good, nothing really sucks.
LOL

If you listen to the album in a chill mood you'll love it.
Have a drink or smoke and you'll enjoy it guaranteed.

well now I've heard all songs. I'm glad Automatic part II, Me Muero and On and On showed to be much better than the previews got me to believe :P
The rest of the songs I thought was OK from the previews and got that verified when I heard the whole songs.

Poppin' is aswesome, I think it might be one of the best songs she's ever made. (Why? Because I think that song shows the power of her voice very good. And it's soft as hell)

I'm glad I didn't come to hate the album after all. :p
Posted on: 2009/3/14 6:44
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Okay first things first, I love this album! Very different from exodus (which I also loved). Very different from heart station. Totally worth the wait.

Now I'm mad at you hikki! How dare you not give me an interlude after that kick ass gentle beast!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????? And why do the americans get no bonus tracks again? Europeans got the bonus tracks last time, japanese got it this time... hikki... what are you doing baby? You hate me don't you??

okay on and on rocks me hard, automatic 2 rocks me hard, and dirty desire needs a PV NAOW!

I'll be the first one in the store to get it on the american release, I'll give the flac rips then, if no one else does by then. I wonder what the booklet will look like?

Not sure if america will like it, but I sure do!

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2009/3/13 15:59
  •  StarBursts
      StarBursts
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Wow. I really can't wait to get a physical copy of the album. I just wish that she will get the promotion she deserves in the U.S. because it seems that she worked hard to create "good pop music." From just "This One," she has a lot of potential as an English songwriter. The honesty and sometimes awkwardnessof her lyrics(and how she molds her lyrics to the tune) remind me almost of Taylor Swift meets Katy Perry. I think Utada is unique, however, because she seems to put a lot of thought and history into her lyrics, even the most inane and simple; it's very distinctive. Her voice is also emotive and is quite nuanced as evidenced by the different ways she sings the different lines. Also, despite working with the same producers, the style of each track is pretty varied.

I'm actually a new fan, so I'm sure people will say probably roll their eyes when they see my post because I'm thinking this is an unexpected turn from Utada(?). But I really like mainstream music, and Utada, this time around has definitely caught my attention.
Posted on: 2009/3/13 13:12
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20/balitmore/M
i see tmmb being the next song caz that show off his talent realy good but i also thinking she may go with a up tempo song
Posted on: 2009/3/13 13:11
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
I could see FYI being the next single and then I hope This One will be the third! Then maybe On and On or TMMB. And the fifth will be a brand new single for the THIRD ALBUM! hahaha that's probably thinking too far ahead
Posted on: 2009/3/13 12:58
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...6789101112>