•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  xstatic
      xstatic
The story behind Exodus?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Hello,

I'm a fairly new Hikki fan. I bought Exodus a few years back (long after it was released) and just couldn't get into it - until recently. Now, I completely love it, especially Devil Inside, Exodus, YMMWTBAM, Animato...

Can anyone here point me to articles or interviews that give some background on this album - what the lyrics mean, where they came from, etc.?

The new album is great, but Exodus was so ahead of its time it's crazy! I want to know more about it :)

Thanks!
Posted on: 2009/3/13 12:41
Re: The story behind Exodus?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19 / Male/ Spain
There was a page that had a lot of comments from hikki of each song with the meaning of the lyrics and the moment she writed them.. Im still seeking for u!! :P wait please
Posted on: 2009/3/13 13:03
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Quote:

thisisseyo wrote:
There was a page that had a lot of comments from hikki of each song with the meaning of the lyrics and the moment she writed them.. Im still seeking for u!! :P wait please

Wow I never read that, I really love that album, I'd love to read that pretty bad. Do any of the old heads have it saved to their computer? I'm really looking forward to someone posting this.

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2009/3/13 15:45
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:
Quote:

thisisseyo wrote:

Wow I never read that, I really love that album, I'd love to read that pretty bad. Do any of the old heads have it saved to their computer? I'm really looking forward to someone posting this.

OMG I would too D: i wouldn't think that there was D: But I, too, would like to read it * _____ * *waves to jige-san* I wo
Posted on: 2009/3/13 22:29
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic