About You
  Another New Long-Time Fan

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Another New Long-Time Fan
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20 / F / Philadelphia, PA
I've been a fan of Utada Hikaru for about seven years now (I used to post regularly at the Utada-Online forum as NekoCat). I've been lurking around this site for a few days, and just joined today!

I'm planning to go to the Sephora listening party in New York, and looking for a fellow fan who's going to be coming from Phildelphia as well (hey, it's a long trip to take on your own )
Posted on: 2009/3/15 14:32
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Another New Long-Time Fan
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Sonja wrote:
I've been a fan of Utada Hikaru for about seven years now (I used to post regularly at the Utada-Online forum as NekoCat). I've been lurking around this site for a few days, and just joined today!

I'm planning to go to the Sephora listening party in New York, and looking for a fellow fan who's going to be coming from Phildelphia as well (hey, it's a long trip to take on your own )

Post picture you and Hikki will ya and say hello to her from me XD, i hope u met her XOXO
Posted on: 2009/3/15 21:07
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I used to go to... whatsitcalled... Not HikkiZone.. HikkOnline? I can't remember, but that site got shut down (i was Kyo there and at hikkizone too i guess. can't remember.)

anyway, you're really lucky!! nice to meet you!
Posted on: 2009/3/16 19:21
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I used to go to... whatsitcalled... Not HikkiZone.. HikkOnline? I can't remember, but that site got shut down (i was Kyo there and at hikkizone too i guess. can't remember.)

anyway, you're really lucky!! nice to meet you!
Posted on: 2009/3/16 19:21
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic