General Utada Discussion
  Do you still like Hikki? If so, why?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Re: Do you still like Hikki? If so, why?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Quote:

ChanOng wrote:
sori about this post don't know were to put it but do you people know about "Precious" Utada's first ever album???? cus i am try to find were can i get it

It should still be out there in Japan, but I dont know about in the States...probably can buy it online or something...but let's get back to the topic
Posted on: 2009/3/21 18:43
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

Hikki101 wrote:
I have heard lots of people dissapointed in Hikki, and some that have given up on her becuase of her current work. So I'm wondering, do you guys still like Hikki even though some of you didnt like This Is The One. Personally, I love the album, and I love her more than ever. And why do I like her? Well she's the whole package, look, sound, talent, she has it all. Well,I just wanted to hear you guys' thoughts on it.

Well... I'll still continue to support her... I'll support her all the way...
Posted on: 2009/3/22 10:20
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
She still has an awesome voice. Her songs still put me into a good mood. Especially at times when I'm stress or aggravated.
Shes matured a bit, but I still see the same Utada Hikaru. Cute, laid back, cool. Can't wait for the CD! Still hope she stills makes cds since everything is turning into digital now.

P.S. How's everyone doing? Awesome change to the site! It looks very pretty!
Posted on: 2009/3/22 16:44
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345