Utada Radio Sessions

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Utada Radio Sessions
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Well, reported by U.Blog, she'll be on the show, "Good Day LA" on March 24th, next Tuesday.

Though I'm still trying to find out what station she will be on when Utada gets to LA either tonight and/or Monday.
Posted on: 2009/3/19 12:38
  •  Mahalania
      Mahalania
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/F/NY
Keep us updated please! I will do some of my own stalking as well //stalks
Posted on: 2009/3/19 13:05
  •  ItsDaveyJ
      ItsDaveyJ
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/m/ny
Is it just me or do we need some people to call Utada during her interviews who won't be called "crazy" by the interviewers?
Posted on: 2009/3/19 13:22
  •  Mahalania
      Mahalania
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/F/NY
Quote:

ItsDaveyJ wrote:
Is it just me or do we need some people to call Utada during her interviews who won't be called "crazy" by the interviewers?

Lol damn.. I can't call then
Posted on: 2009/3/19 13:28
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

ItsDaveyJ wrote:

I almost get the feeling that the DJ's are just surprised that so many people are burning up the phone lines and filling their email boxes with requests to talk to an artist.

I guess their not used to it since most artists who appear on these pop radio stations suck and nobody really wants to talk to them.

I don't know how else to explain because nobody sounded psycho or crazy they just sounded like adoring fans who love her.

*shrugs shoulders*
Posted on: 2009/3/19 14:10
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

ghostdog wrote:
Quote:

ItsDaveyJ wrote:

I almost get the feeling that the DJ's are just surprised that so many people are burning up the phone lines and filling their email boxes with requests to talk to an artist.

I guess their not used to it since most artists who appear on these pop radio stations suck and nobody really wants to talk to them.

I don't know how else to explain because nobody sounded psycho or crazy they just sounded like adoring fans who love her.

*shrugs shoulders*

Yeah. I haven't heard any fans call in to any of the radio stations that really sounded crazy, just super excited. I got the impression that Utada wasn't all that phased by them, either. I think it was just the DJs trying to make jokes and keep the interview exciting, and briefly discussing a caller's personality is one really easy way to transition from a call to a question. Utada seemed pretty comfortable with all of it. But she seems really tired, too. I want to call in to the LA station (which one is it, anyway?) when they're interviewing her just to wish her the best and express my appreciation for what she does. That's all. ^^

Kisses & Cuddles,
Shuri/Eli
Posted on: 2009/3/19 14:15
  •  lil2twins
      lil2twins
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:

strawb3rry17 wrote:
Well, reported by U.Blog, she'll be on the show, "Good Day LA" on March 24th, next Tuesday.

Though I'm still trying to find out what station she will be on when Utada gets to LA either tonight and/or Monday.

Its changed from GOOD DAY LA to KTLA MORNING SHOW on CHANNEL FIVE in Los Angeles on MARCH 24th. There is an update on it at the end of the article below:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2009/03/utada-boaset-si.html

So watch her on KTLA!!!!
Posted on: 2009/3/19 15:19
  •  scott_o_k
      scott_o_k
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Here's the contact info for some of the stations she appeared at. Let 'em know you liked the interviews and want to hear more of Utada on their stations!

KNHC (Rhythmic)
"C" 89.5
Seattle, WA
http://c895worldwide.com/web/
Online Request Form
MediaBase Request Form
206-421-8989
Text: c89requests

KBKS (Pop)
106.1 "Kiss"
Seattle, WA
www.kissfmseattle.com
MediaBase Request Form
206-421-1061
888-343-1061 Toll-free

KKRZ (Pop)
"Z" 100.3
Portland, OR
z100portland.com
MediaBase Request Form
Online Request Form
503-460-0100
888-483-0100 Toll-Free

KDND (Pop)
"The End"
Sacramento, CA
www.endonline.com
MediaBase Request Form
ChrisK@endonline.com DJ email
916-766-1079

I just realized that KDND is a NEW station for Utada and not one of the two already supporting her. So make that three (!) stations in Sacramento that might be behind her.
Posted on: 2009/3/19 15:23
  •  ItsDaveyJ
      ItsDaveyJ
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/m/ny
Well in my opinion the one guy who was asking her to sing Simple and Clean seemed a little crazy.

But in general I think they are just suprised by how well the Utada fans can track down any movement of hers. Promotionally speaking of course. Like the one guy from Minnesota or something knew about Utada's interview on the Seattle radio show. I think that just comes from us having to learn how to use the internet to find out Utada news because otherwise we would never learn of any new developments.
Posted on: 2009/3/19 16:14
  •  blitzfish
      blitzfish
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 18 Male Hartford, WI
that guy kind of freaked me out...
Posted on: 2009/3/19 17:46
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>