Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  KremlinDusk
      KremlinDusk
More Singles?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I was wondering if Utada was going to release anymore singles? I do not know if she is just releaseing "you make me want to be a man" to coincide with the UK release of exodus and make it the fourth single or is she releasing it as the first single and completly launching the album again with new singles. Does anyone know anything?
Posted on: 2005/8/9 10:33
Re: More Singles?
Administrator
A/S/L
im not entirely sure i understand your question...

YMMWTBAM is another single, but as far as we know, only being released in the UK, as well as the EXODUS album being released in the UK.
Technically it is the 4th single from that album... but different releases in different places.

plus there are two new japanese songs coming up... 'Be My Last and 'passion'
and from previous news about a dj working on 'Hotel Lobby', one might guess that it could be also an upcoming single,
as well 'Kremlin Dusk' is a really popular song and ill guess that it may be a single as well.

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2005/8/10 7:17
  •  KremlinDusk
      KremlinDusk
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Ya, I was just asking if Utada was going to release anymore songs from exodus. Are you saying that she will release more singles (hopefully with videos) but only for the uk? I am not sure if she released exodus with 3 singles in the US and is now releasing exodus again with different singles in the UK? Hotel lobby would be a great single choice. I would love to see it's video and the same for Kremlin Dusk. Not sure if thats any clearer. Sorry.
Posted on: 2005/8/10 10:01
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
I think she's released enough singles from Exodus...I mean it's not really as if the album had a huge tracklist in the first place. If they haven't already, they'll probably draw the line and stop releasing from Exodus and move on.
Posted on: 2005/8/13 17:30
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/M/IN
buying utada's disography is becoming harder and more confusing especially with her japanese albums and singles which u can braley find anymore
Posted on: 2005/8/20 9:46
  •  Miiko
      Miiko
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 15/F/U.S
That's enough English singles for now. I just want more videos. I was so dissapointed that she only released one last year and the company didn't do even do that much to promote her. I would want to see more music videos for Exodus especially for "Hotel Lobby" and "Kremlin Dusk". I would love to see those!
Posted on: 2005/10/14 18:45
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic