Re: New VLog: Ryan Seacrest Performance Rehearsal
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 39/F/Chicago Suburbs USA
Quote:

Q wrote:
The show gets rebroadcasted all over North America and the world
Look to see if you receive it:
http://www.ryanseacrest.com/affiliates/

This is awesome!! This could get her more plays all over the country!!!
Posted on: 2009/3/23 7:02
  •  niibu_yaa
      niibu_yaa
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
I don't think she is on today. They Black eyed Peas on, and still no mention of Utada. With her scheduled to be @ the sephora store tommorow, it makes sense that she would be appearing on Tuesday same day the album comes out....etc. Besides the Black Eyed Peas are promoting an upcoming concert in the LA Area, sponsered by the same radio station Ryan's Show comes out of. That said they still have 2 1/2 hours to get Utada on.
Posted on: 2009/3/23 7:26
  •  scott_o_k
      scott_o_k
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
It is a little ominous that they haven't mentioned her yet, hmm. Think it's possible they're recording it today for air tomorrow?
Posted on: 2009/3/23 7:34
  •  niibu_yaa
      niibu_yaa
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Yes, that makes sense. I think the Black Eyed Peas thing may have been a last minute type thing. As Seacrest mentioned that he wasn't aware of them stopping by until he ran into one of them this weekend. It was a surprise appearance. So she could have just got moved back........but I still think it's more plausible that she is on tommrow.
Posted on: 2009/3/23 7:44
  •  scott_o_k
      scott_o_k
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
You know, it would've been nice if Hikki told us in the video WHEN she was going to be on, LOL.
Posted on: 2009/3/23 8:02
  •  driftingsymfony
      driftingsymfony
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/M/Sacramento-Los Angeles
Yea, it's now 9:40am, and no Utada on Ryan Seacrest.
I think she'd be on tomorrow (maybe the show broadcast one day late?) ...

Well, tomorrow she's also suppose to be on KTLA morning news too... so... makes sense if she makes Tuesday, the all L.A. Activities day..
Posted on: 2009/3/23 9:41
  •  niibu_yaa
      niibu_yaa
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
yeah man yeah.
I've not heard seacrests show in a year or so, and forgot that his last 30/45 minutes is just a rehashing of the first two hours, before the guests come and music. Yeah...lets hope that the KTLA thing is real.

Oh, they just came back on and announced tommorows guests on the seacrest show. Utada was not mentioned.
Posted on: 2009/3/23 9:50
  •  MJFV1
      MJFV1
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I'm totally new to Seacrest's show. I live in Canada & can't listen to the US stations. I'm listening to a Calgary station & all I am hearing is music & once & a while Seacrest.

Is this what his show is supposed to be like or am I just hearing clips of his show? I was under the impression he had a 4.5 hour talk show where he talked, no music. I'd love confirmation to know if I'm wasting time cause a lot of this music I'm stuck listening to sucks....I wanna hear Hikki.
Posted on: 2009/3/23 10:41
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
so i called kiis and asked the girl that i was talking to if Utada was suppose to be there and she told me that the only ones that came in today were Black Eyed Peas and that she didn't know anything if Utada is going to be on. She said she only knew of the Sephora event with Sisanie~ The girl then told me that she will put Utada on the playlist so that we can hear her song play on the radio XD.... I still hope she does get on air with ryan seacrest tomorrow
Posted on: 2009/3/23 14:08
  •  driftingsymfony
      driftingsymfony
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/M/Sacramento-Los Angeles
They wouldn't tell you even if they knew or not know when Utada was gonna be on the show.

Well, from her myspace, we know she's gonna appear on his show.. we just don't know when her appearance will broadcast.
Posted on: 2009/3/23 15:57
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>