hmmm u got a point there Q

maybe he is tryin to insult her or something
Posted on: 2009/3/27 23:26
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Re: Utada Message....after Sephora nyc march 25th
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
I read the message after I saw her in Miami. I can't believe how thoughtful and considerate she is. Makes me even more a devoted fan to her. The Miami event went alot better, nobody mobbed her and everyone behaved. So I hope it left a better impression on her about her fans.
Posted on: 2009/3/28 14:10
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
oh ic, i guess tats gud =) she does like it quiet anyways

The NYC sephora utada event was the best!

even tho i'm not even in NYC, i still think NYC is the best by far cuz thats her hometown and the event was crazy!!
Posted on: 2009/3/29 3:07
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Well on youtube there was a vid about the Q&A in miami and she said that growing up, she liked living in NY better than Tokyo, so yeah..
Posted on: 2009/3/29 3:15
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
umm actually she likes both of the places the same cuz she grow up and both NYC and Tokyo, but i bet she likes tokyo more cuz she get to down town to shop and stuff lolz
Posted on: 2009/3/29 3:24
  •  judithspeaking
      judithspeaking
Re: Utada Text....after Sephora nyc march 25th
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

ufofreek wrote:
Quote:

baby_bytes wrote:
ufofreak, just saw your video on youtube when you met utada, i'm the one that commented that i was crying for you lol hahaha i hope to meet her one day too :D

yea trust me it was intense holding the camera while looking at her and getting autographs, and she even asked me "can i borrow your pen" my my it was great!

you were soooo lucky!! my heart was thumping like crazy just watching your video on youtube. thanks for sharing!!
Posted on: 2009/3/29 10:50
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 22/f/nyc
Quote:

judithspeaking wrote:
Quote:

ufofreek wrote:
Quote:

baby_bytes wrote:
ufofreak, just saw your video on youtube when you met utada, i'm the one that commented that i was crying for you lol hahaha i hope to meet her one day too :D

yea trust me it was intense holding the camera while looking at her and getting autographs, and she even asked me "can i borrow your pen" my my it was great!

you were soooo lucky!! my heart was thumping like crazy just watching your video on youtube. thanks for sharing!!

even better did u see my signature i got a pic with her at the cbs early show and we got in too see her perform in real life!!
Posted on: 2009/3/29 13:32
  •  judithspeaking
      judithspeaking
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

ufofreek wrote:
Quote:

judithspeaking wrote:
Quote:

ufofreek wrote:
Quote:

baby_bytes wrote:

even better did u see my signature i got a pic with her at the cbs early show and we got in too see her perform in real life!!

haha. I see it now!! soo lucky =) Looks like all the waiting paid off =)
Also, she really is a tiny woman. Cuteness~
Posted on: 2009/3/29 14:06
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

ufofreek wrote:
Quote:

judithspeaking wrote:
Quote:

ufofreek wrote:
Quote:

baby_bytes wrote:

UR THE LUCKIEST GUY IN THE WORLD!!!!
Posted on: 2009/3/30 1:31
  •  scott_o_k
      scott_o_k
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
umm actually she likes both of the places the same cuz she grow up and both NYC and Tokyo, but i bet she likes tokyo more cuz she get to down town to shop and stuff lolz

Exceeeepppt we have Utada herself documented on video saying straight up she liked living in New York more...

(I mean it's not a big deal but I'm honestly a little stunned how shamelessly you ignored that bit of info)
Posted on: 2009/3/30 2:08
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>