<123
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: Utada Text....after Sephora nyc march 25th
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
yea i read the messege, she is such a thoughtful person <333 and i'm really srry tat i can't make it too the sephora interview...... i live kinda close too..... but i got no ride....... but yea i'm really srry utada-san.... =/
Posted on: 2009/3/25 20:50
Utada Message....after Sephora nyc march 25th
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 22/f/nyc
I just read her latest post and i have to say, i knew she didn't expect all these ppl crowding like crazy everywhere on the sidewalks/ jammed against the closed door etc...
it was Packed I still say for the ppl going tomm try to make it like before 10 am and you got a really good spot =)

i like that it was organized though. she did say that she was rushed out of the store by her ppl, but she feels sorry for a certain man i wonder if this person knows.... the look on his face must of been priceless "utada please sign this" and she walks away.. it's sad but i guess it was just too much for her at the moment. at least she was sorry and she honestly feels for her fans and thinks of us more than that =)
Posted on: 2009/3/25 20:15
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123