Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Games & Stuff
  Final Fantasy - Advent Children Complete released date ?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Re: Final Fantasy - Advent Children Complete released date ?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Yah, it's great ^^ I thought this version of Cloud vs Sephiroth was awesome!!! (yes, I'm implying that it's different O.O ) but yeah, I highly recommend it ^^
Posted on: 2009/7/31 17:21
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I loved the Sephiroth brothers in the original version of FFVII:AC. Kadaj was pretty messed up. Can't wait until I get a Blu-Ray player so I can catch the complete version!
Posted on: 2009/8/3 10:41
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
Quote:

Hazumuchan wrote:
I loved the Sephiroth brothers in the original version of FFVII:AC. Kadaj was pretty messed up. Can't wait until I get a Blu-Ray player so I can catch the complete version!

i know. i felt like they did a really good job of
kadaj's character.
he was bad, sure, but i could sympathize with him.

testuya nomura said that kadaj was supposed to represent
the youth and their power
and ability to do anything, while also
the likelihood of them to go so wrong.
Posted on: 2009/8/3 12:42
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Nah I Yuzo>>>>>>Kadaj.He's the only one that didn't get his rump smacked by someone.But even beyond that,I'm a sucker for villains so tough that they don't show any pompous overtone or talk at all and still can wreck a room.
Posted on: 2009/8/3 15:53
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Nah I Yuzo>>>>>>Kadaj.He's the only one that didn't get his rump smacked by someone.But even beyond that,I'm a sucker for villains so tough that they don't show any pompous overtone or talk at all and still can wreck a room.

omg you mean, like, one dimensional characters?
Posted on: 2009/8/3 16:00
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
What is the difference between the Original Advent Children, and this Advent Children Complete?

Are the angle different only? or does it have a completely different storyline?
Posted on: 2009/8/4 0:17
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
What is the difference between the Original Advent Children, and this Advent Children Complete?

Are the angle different only? or does it have a completely different storyline?

same storyline, better graphics, added scenes.
Posted on: 2009/8/4 0:42
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
It seems like, it is a must watch kinda thing, I don't think I can get it in my country, I guess I'll import it from other webbies... www.yesasia.com offers the Japan version, but then it is only Japanese dub with no subtitles (and it is much more expensive).

The US version is dubbed in English, but subtitled in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese...

There was also the Korean version which was dubbed in English, Japanese, French, and subtitled in English, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, French, Portuguese, Arabic, Dutch, Thai

Finally, there was the Hong Kong version, which was dubbed in Japanese/ English, and English or Traditional Chinese subtitles. This version was temporarily out of stock.

I wanted to wait for the Hong Kong stock to arrive then compare the price of both Korean and Hong Kong versions, I just prefer to watch animations, in Japanese voice and read subtitles...

But do any of the peepz here have any other places where I can get at a cheaper price?
Posted on: 2009/8/4 11:40
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

jesuislm wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:

omg you mean, like, one dimensional characters?

I can't even retaliate,well when it comes to Yuzo at least.I've seen my share of nicely written silent acts.The cast of Digital Devil Saga hadn't known emotions until the incident that turned them into Ashuras happen.Gale was a pinnacle of a great "silent killer".
Posted on: 2009/8/4 16:33
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
It seems like, it is a must watch kinda thing, I don't think I can get it in my country, I guess I'll import it from other webbies... www.yesasia.com offers the Japan version, but then it is only Japanese dub with no subtitles (and it is much more expensive).

The US version is dubbed in English, but subtitled in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese...

There was also the Korean version which was dubbed in English, Japanese, French, and subtitled in English, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, French, Portuguese, Arabic, Dutch, Thai

Finally, there was the Hong Kong version, which was dubbed in Japanese/ English, and English or Traditional Chinese subtitles. This version was temporarily out of stock.

I wanted to wait for the Hong Kong stock to arrive then compare the price of both Korean and Hong Kong versions, I just prefer to watch animations, in Japanese voice and read subtitles...

But do any of the peepz here have any other places where I can get at a cheaper price?

Wow L how many DVD wait is it DVD or Blue Ray, you gonna buy it.
Posted on: 2009/8/5 3:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>