<123456>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  ruruna
      ruruna
Re: Promotion, at the grassroots level
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
It's 52 million sales total (including digital sales, singles, etc) but only 25 million albums. At least, according to IDJ's promotional stuff.

But I'm not going to mess with it further. Feel free to edit this if you'd like, but again... lazy
Posted on: 2009/4/1 18:27
  •  judithspeaking
      judithspeaking
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
mm...I agree with leaving out the Japan-related details. I'd also leave out the track record numbers. Wouldn't it present a negative impression for people thinking that "well...if her track records are that great, then what's with the flyers?" I think I might be over-thinking this.

Something else (I kind of mentioned this in another thread), we could all rate and review the album on itunes (for those of us that haven't done it). You don't even have to write a review if you don't feel like it, just honestly rate it with the stars. Seeing the reviews and ratings definitely affected my choice to give the songs another chance after feeling little disappointed at the samples. It's kind of like Amazon shopping, the number of stars always sway me a little. So, rate now! Please =)
Posted on: 2009/4/2 16:12
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
hmmm i have photoshop but im kinda illiterate on it hehehe.
if someone could make a flyer for me i would gladly spread it all over my school ( with the link to utadas myspace or something)
Posted on: 2009/4/7 16:10
  •  djratchet
      djratchet
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 16/M/AL
Hmmm.... I might be able to do that. Dunno how good it'll be tho xD
Posted on: 2009/4/7 16:20
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
Quote:

With_My_Hands wrote:
hmmm i have photoshop but im kinda illiterate on it hehehe.
if someone could make a flyer for me i would gladly spread it all over my school ( with the link to utadas myspace or something)

same here... :)
Posted on: 2009/4/8 16:02
  •  drea
      drea
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
How about posting up images on a site and what not, or putting it in your signature on various other forums that don't have to do with jpop or Utada specifically. Such as this:

And a possible flyer should anyone like:

I find it fun to edit images. And if I go other places people can see her and at least be like "Who's that?"
Posted on: 2009/4/10 13:52
  •  judithspeaking
      judithspeaking
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

drea wrote:
How about posting up images on a site and what not, or putting it in your signature on various other forums that don't have to do with jpop or Utada specifically. Such as this:

I find it fun to edit images. And if I go other places people can see her and at least be like "Who's that?"

NICE!! Short, clean, sweet!
Posted on: 2009/4/10 20:02
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

drea wrote:

Sweet Promotion
Posted on: 2009/4/12 22:40
  •  itana1
      itana1
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male
even though im live in New Zealand, i sent an email to the most popular radio station informing them about her. hope it works!!!

"Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return." Loveless
Posted on: 2009/4/12 23:32
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
sweet promotion pics man! did u made them?? lolz

gud job =) now we need to do its get alot of flyiers and start staple them everywhere
Posted on: 2009/4/13 0:03
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>