I think CBTM is really hard to sing live

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2009/3/28 8:01
  •  tokyosista
      tokyosista
Re: Utada on TV This Saturday March 28
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/F/NJ
I was in the chat room...I wanted to ask her if she was going to tour in the US...no luck though.
Posted on: 2009/3/28 8:02
Administrator
A/S/L
Quote:

tokyosista wrote:
I was in the chat room...I wanted to ask her if she was going to tour in the US...no luck though.
Thats been asked many times before in the past week. Short answer, maybe, but not in the near future.
Posted on: 2009/3/28 8:05
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
Yeah, CBTM was shaky, at first I thought maybe she was just exhausted from all her traveling and promotion over the last week, but then MCML - FYI was awesome!
And I loved her outfit, yay purple and yellow! : D

Her getting cut off at the end stunk though xP
Posted on: 2009/3/28 8:37
  •  grayzkule
      grayzkule
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 21/M/MN
I thought it was sad when they were interviewing her and said "oh, we'll get back to you after the break" but then they never did and just talked about the floods in fargo-moorehead.
Posted on: 2009/3/28 8:41
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
Quote:

grayzkule wrote:
I thought it was sad when they were interviewing her and said "oh, we'll get back to you after the break" but then they never did and just talked about the floods in fargo-moorehead.

Yeah! I wasn't feeling like they had a lot of respect for her, but i wasnt sure if thats how they just... normally do things/treat guests? xP
Posted on: 2009/3/28 8:47
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Didn't know about it until just now. I missed it! ;_; and I was UP at 7 a.m.! AHHH!
Posted on: 2009/3/28 9:04
  •  thisone
      thisone
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
nope it's because she's Japanese. I was like waiting through the other BS and then they never came back to her and they basically cut off her performances except for come back to me. It's ridiculous cuz it's like if you want to not talk to her again just don't say you'll get back to her that's just rude.
Posted on: 2009/3/28 9:11
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
Quote:

thisone wrote:
nope it's because she's Japanese. I was like waiting through the other BS and then they never came back to her and they basically cut off her performances except for come back to me. It's ridiculous cuz it's like if you want to not talk to her again just don't say you'll get back to her that's just rude.

i think in a way they did cut off CBTM, cause it was clearly a shortened version of the song, so they must have told her she had a certain about of time for the song, and she adjusted the song accordingly.
Posted on: 2009/3/28 9:32
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I watched it on Youtube... "CBTM" wasn't that great, IMO... She sounded so out of breath and shaky... Mr. Lawrence rocked though!

I'm so excited for her! Even though they cut her off during the interview-ish segment after "CBTM", she still got some extreme exposure today!

Sorry to break the chain, but I think BoA needs to make an appearance somewhere. I think she could definitely kill it.
Posted on: 2009/3/28 9:49
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...567891011>