Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  utadagal09
      utadagal09
Why I love Utada...
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
You know how when you love or like something so much that it's extremely hard to explain your feelings for it? That's how I feel about Utada. I probably sound like a super stalker right now, but that's how passionately I feel about her and her music. Which is part of the reason why I joined this website, because I know for a fact that I'm not the only Utada-ai (utada lover) out there. Her voice is amazing and she's not afriad to delve into different parts of music. She's done it all. Rock, pop, ballad, jazz, whatever it is, she's probably done it. She writes and produces all of her music, which is extremlely rare now, and she's the greatest and most talented artist that I know. I'm so excited that she's making a comeback and doing well too. I hope that we all continue to support her as much as we can. Okay, I feel the tears coming now, just let me know what you guys think.
Posted on: 2009/4/1 14:12
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Re: Why I love Utada...
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
this should not be in the "news" section.

I don't feel like talking about deep stuff so I won't say anything about the subject in question.
Posted on: 2009/4/1 14:24
  •  utadagal09
      utadagal09
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Sorry, I realized that it was in the wrong section as soon as I posted it. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Posted on: 2009/4/1 14:30
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
don't be too harsh guys jeez, he/she is a new member after all, plus is not like he/she knows there is a place on this section

so enjoy ur stay utadagal =D and welcome
Posted on: 2009/4/1 21:02
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
yeah you're right... I'm sorry utadagal09

I was just tired because there's so many new threads coming all the time on the forum these days - and when one that already somewhat exists come up....

check general utada section on page 2 and you'll find "do you still like hikki? if so, why?" thread. you can always bring that back to life than write a new about the same subject :)

enjoy your time here
Posted on: 2009/4/2 0:11
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/Earth
i love utada not just because of her music but what she has gone through as a person and , how she has over come alot of that with music ( so i guess i kinda went in a circle but whatever)i can relate cuz i also use my music to get me though problems i have in my life

also cuz shes so beautiful as well but thats not first on my list of reasons , tho it is a well known fact

I LOVE UTADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A5UKA
Posted on: 2009/4/2 4:40
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i also feel the same way man =)

she is a singer who can't be compared
Posted on: 2009/4/2 19:39
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic