•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Japanese Joins.com : Utada Hikaru "BoA want success in the U.S. with"
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Japanese Joins.com made an article about Utada and BoA

Utada Hikaru "BoA want success in the U.S. with"

If Mao Asada and Kim Jonah figure skating, the music world is BoA and Utada Hikaru (26). Korea and Japan, which represents two female singers at the end of last year, both "in the United States" on the record to declare English.

The first stage of the U.S. approach is different and BoA, Utada Hikaru has to go to the U.S. 04 years after the second. Then 1st album "Exodus" after a record 160 in place, Utada Hikaru finished with great activity, the first English album "This is The One" declared the ambitious challenge in re - did.

E-mail interview with Utada Hikaru currently residing in the United States.

Utada Hikaru's English album in 2007, was released in Korea. 10 years of her debut album "First Love" in Japan, the 10 million copies sold, made a record of Utada Hikaru record. Utada Hikaru for the U.S. market is YASASHIKUNAKATTA.

Utada Hikaru, "I was the first English album, and 幼KATTA I was obsessed with the idea that we need to show something on my own," and "believe that the United States in the world to act as Americans, know that the music of female singers from Asia was not easy, "he said.

Compared to the first album in many different kinds of reflection, the new sophomore album, began to read accurately the trend of the U.S. market. First single "Come Back To Me" is like the U.S. R & B songs that sound can be felt strongly.

"The best work with producers Tricky Stewart and other American , the United States' main stream music 'sound as leverage. Making direct all my songs, but also involved in producing, my color tried to keep "

Same time the U.S. entered the BoA for "two Asian women artists feel proud that the U.S. had an album in the same period," and sent messages of support.

"BoA and was active in the United States or meet expectations, have not seen yet. The press is treated as if to battle as if we, after all, we help each other is thinking that. I can succeed together. "

BoA to present a collection of the United States "BoA" BIRUBODOMEINCHATO place in the 127, is slightly ahead. But Utada Hikaru "This is The One" in the latest comprehensive AICHUN charts in the top 19 last week, is riding the momentum.

07 Japan version, "Hana Yori Dango," the theme song of "Flavor of Love" Utada Hikaru singing is very popular called the "Korean version of Hana Yori Dango, and I will be broadcast. Korean dramas are popular in Japan.
Posted on: 2009/4/3 3:25
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Re: Japanese Joins.com : Utada Hikaru "BoA want success in the U.S. with"
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
Thanks for translating that...didn't know you knew Korean! :)
Posted on: 2009/4/6 16:14
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic