<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Re: nintendo dsi
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Oops... I'm kinda slow, i've not heard if it, what is it about? I mean what are the new features that are different from the original NDS?
Posted on: 2009/4/12 4:59
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
a more sleek design...though the power button was moved to the inside...wish they didnt move it...but it was music compatibility as long as you have an sd card...voice recording, and a nice megapixel camera that you can mess with...and the screen is bigger...wifi internet...actual internet this time around

but at the loss of the gba slot...some people seem to not get the dsi because of that..only if it had phone capabilities, it would be up there with like the iphone...
Posted on: 2009/4/13 18:31
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i saw my friend playing his dsi, its pretty kewl, the look looks pretty awesome, it also got a build in camera.... o.o
Posted on: 2009/4/13 22:31
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
a more sleek design...though the power button was moved to the inside...wish they didnt move it...but it was music compatibility as long as you have an sd card...voice recording, and a nice megapixel camera that you can mess with...and the screen is bigger...wifi internet...actual internet this time around

but at the loss of the gba slot...some people seem to not get the dsi because of that..only if it had phone capabilities, it would be up there with like the iphone...

If it could be a phone at the same time THEN i'll buy this. Imagine how expensive it'd be...
Posted on: 2009/4/13 22:39
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Quote:

kayoko wrote:

If it could be a phone at the same time THEN i'll buy this. Imagine how expensive it'd be...

DSiPhone?
like $1,000,000 (lol)
if things were that expensive i'd die
Posted on: 2009/4/25 8:10
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
a more sleek design...though the power button was moved to the inside...wish they didnt move it...but it has music compatibility as long as you have an sd card...voice recording, and a nice megapixel camera that you can mess with...and the screen is bigger...wifi internet...actual internet this time around

not really...the iPhone goes for like $200...people think its more than that...but thats just ebay sellers...if you order it from cingular..its $200...so im thinking around that range...give or take...

oh and i got mine like 2 weeks ago and i cant keep my hands off of it...the ice blue design is amazing!!!
Posted on: 2009/4/28 16:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12