Be My Last o.O

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Be My Last o.O
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14(16 now)/Male/CA
haha, actually, i hope im not raining on the parade, but RetroJapan had asked us to keep it inside U-O XD, someone upped it to the...i think it was j-musicforums? a few hours after he posted it XD, and then minutes later, it was posted on Tokyo-Nights. I found that amusing.
Posted on: 2005/8/28 11:32
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
hmm...yah we really shouldn't have it up^^;; I'm going to go take it off the media bank now~

sorry snow^^;; I forgot to tell you about not sharing it! hehe

Anyways...I really like this song...especially the background music and the emotion I hear in her voice...I really didn't hear that in her American CD so...it was really refreshing hearing this^^
Posted on: 2005/8/29 0:09
  •  HeavenlyHope
      HeavenlyHope
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
It sounds really wonderful, I like this song very much ^_^
Posted on: 2005/8/29 6:15
  •  maxiroller
      maxiroller
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 21/Male/China
Actually, I don't think this song is good, I just like 誰かの願いが叶うころ. And I felt that Hikki's songs are not so popular in
Japan. Be My Last is sailed less than 100,000 the first week, less than anther JPOP queen Ayumi Hamasaki's new single HEAVEN. It is sailed more than 160,000 in Japan the first week! However, I love them either.
Posted on: 2005/10/3 22:08
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

maxiroller wrote:
Actually, I don't think this song is good, I just like 誰かの願いが叶うころ. And I felt that Hikki's songs are not so popular in
Japan. Be My Last is sailed less than 100,000 the first week, less than anther JPOP queen Ayumi Hamasaki's new single HEAVEN. It is sailed more than 160,000 in Japan the first week! However, I love them either.
It's weird how so many people like her. I think she's okay. I think Utada sings better than her. But that's what I think. But I think Ayumi is cool though. She seems down to earth.
Posted on: 2005/10/4 0:19
  •  Miiko
      Miiko
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 15/F/U.S
This is one her best songs, definately. It marks her ability to keep it Japanese although it's relatively English styled basically. Her music have no genres and no borders! And after listening to it, the words really have so much meaning. Everybody! Remember to buy the singles! ^^ Must support Hikkie-chan!

Posted on: 2005/10/14 14:39
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Miiko wrote:
This is one her best songs, definately. It marks her ability to keep it Japanese although it's relatively English styled basically. Her music have no genres and no borders! And after listening to it, the words really have so much meaning. Everybody! Remember to buy the singles! ^^ Must support Hikkie-chan!

Yeah of course. But I have to buy them online, but I'm broke so yeah. I do want to buy it. And I want to Passion when, it comes out. I think there's going to a video for that song.
Posted on: 2005/10/14 15:42
  •  Miiko
      Miiko
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 15/F/U.S
True. I'm broke myself. I have to scrounge up some money to buy Namie's and Hikkie's new singles for my own Christmas present. ^^;;; A lot of artists been releasing a lot of stuff around this time of the year, especially for all these movies. I'm afraid that my pockets will burn even though I'm not one of theose frequent buyers.

Can't wait for the video! :D
Posted on: 2005/10/14 18:21
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Miiko wrote:
True. I'm broke myself. I have to scrounge up some money to buy Namie's and Hikkie's new singles for my own Christmas present. ^^;;; A lot of artists been releasing a lot of stuff around this time of the year, especially for all these movies. I'm afraid that my pockets will burn even though I'm not one of theose frequent buyers.

Can't wait for the video! :D
LOL I know. Me too, my sister just brought up a subject about going to Japan. She says she wants to save up for it. I'm like, yeah right. But it would bee cool to go, and buy all kinds of CDs over there. And maybe see someone famous. LOL
Posted on: 2005/10/15 22:42
  •  Sephiroth_760
      Sephiroth_760
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/male/germany
lol me too :D
Posted on: 2005/10/18 13:20
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>