<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  berryz
      berryz
Re: recommendations for asian music
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Rain isnt that new is he?? LOL, oh i know the song i believe, its ok but i dont like the guys voice.

well, i dont really know what to suggest but here are a few of my fav jpop and kpop artists, if there name attracts you then yipee!! ^___^
BoA (girls on top and konoyo shirushi), Berryz Koubou, Rain, Hello!Project, misono, Namie Amuro (girl talk is so good!), Kangta and Vaness is a must!!! (there new single is scandal!! ) its so good!
Posted on: 2006/6/5 23:06
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
ive heard some songs of ayu chan and boa.puffy ami yummi are good too.for filipino ive got to say sarah geronimo!!!!!
Posted on: 2006/6/8 20:58
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i have to say namie amuro all the way cant sleep cant eat im sick and come
Posted on: 2006/6/8 20:59
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
ive heard of puffy and yumi, but never there songs. do you mind uploading some of their songs kindomhearts2?
Posted on: 2006/6/9 2:16
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
You might wanna listen to Jang Nara, she's pretty good. (Love, Sunshine)
Or BoA's Everyheart and Namie's Four Seasons
Uhm What else? Gackt's Last Song is also great.
For non-asian try Sandi Thoms I wish I was a punk rocker...

Uhm this might not be the place for this but why the hell is everybody in the west going blonde!!!?
Especially pop star.
Posted on: 2006/6/9 20:14
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

nicolokoike wrote:
You might wanna listen to Jang Nara, she's pretty good. (Love, Sunshine)
Or BoA's Everyheart and Namie's Four Seasons
Uhm What else? Gackt's Last Song is also great.
For non-asian try Sandi Thoms I wish I was a punk rocker...

Uhm this might not be the place for this but why the hell is everybody in the west going blonde!!!?
Especially pop star.

If your a fan of Inuyasha I'm sure you have heard Four Seasons and Every Heart.Redempetion was the last single by Gackt.It's the theme to Final Fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus.I recommend Asian Kung-Fu Generation's "Rojiura no Usagi" and "Butterfly".Do As Infinity's "Gates of Heaven","New world",and "Good for you".BoA's "Make a secret","Soundscape",and "Silent Screamerz".Mika Nakashima's "Glamourous Sky","Fedup","Legend",and "Crescent Moon".Rip Slyme's "Hot Chocolate" and MINMI's "Nishiazabu Densetsu" and "SAMA TAIMU!!".Koda Kumi's "Rock your body" and finally...."LOVE IS BUBBLE" by Bonnie Pink.
Posted on: 2006/6/9 20:53
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

berryz wrote:
ive heard of puffy and yumi, but never there songs. do you mind uploading some of their songs kindomhearts2?

I haven't heard Yumi's solo albums,besides SOLO.SOLO was a Puffy(ami and yumi) album in which they sang solo on seperate disc.But that's an old album.I know while Ami was pregnate with her son,Yumi did some solo work but I didn't know if it was released as far as mainstream.Puffy is a damn good group though."Circuit no Musune","Cosmic Nagaretabi","Nice Buddy","Green Apple","Destruction Pancake" and I'm starting to think I'm overstaying my posts...
Posted on: 2006/6/9 21:09
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/Philippines
I recommend Aya Matsuura (Ki ga Tsukeba Anata,Suna wo Kamu You ni Namida, and Love Namidairo) those are some songs of hers that I listen to and also Suki Sugite Baka Mitai but that song she performed with some other Jpop artists in one group called Def. Diva

I love Aya Matsuura!
Yours and mine...
Posted on: 2006/6/12 6:01
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12