Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
  Asia Pasific Arts : Utada Hikaru: Is She the One?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Asia Pasific Arts : Utada Hikaru: Is She the One?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/F/RSA
Hmm this was more of her personal opinion with This is the One, although i too admit I wasn't too crazy about "Poppin" and "Dirty Desire" but it grew on me eventually.
I agree she knew what she was talking about in the article...It was a good read...not great, good...
Posted on: 2009/4/15 4:53
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
XD Yeah, i hear ya. Good article. Not great, good. I agree on the Dirty Desire + Poppin' thing too. Beat so catchy yet lyrics oh so scandalous~~ @u@
Posted on: 2009/4/15 19:15
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/USA
this article is very good. I dont think the author should have put in her opinion (when she said she cringed at the lyrics), but i do understand why she cringed. Some of the lyrics written are kind of awkward.

I agree where CBTM shouldnt have been put out as the single because it doesn't show what Utada can do, I think "FYI" has a better chance as a single, but eh, whats done is done. Besides CBTM seems to be doing fine, for ex. Today my freinds sister was listening to it in the car...even though she didn't know who it was....-_-;

I can't agree with the "Dirty Desire" comments. That song is actually my favorite song on the album becase its "riske" (that and it reminds me of a similar situation im in now >.>;)That and my fav line evar " And in my fantasies, I love you long time" LMAO. its not ALL sexual, its also hilarious...well i think it is XD

"Poppin" and "Dirty Desire" are very sexual, but it kinda reminds me of "Kettobase!" somehow....

I hope Hikki gets our her nervousness and preforms just like she does in japan :3

Sorry for the looong post
Posted on: 2009/4/15 20:14
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Quote:

Ryu-Sakura wrote:

I can't agree with the "Dirty Desire" comments. That song is actually my favorite song on the album becase its "riske" (that and it reminds me of a similar situation im in now >.>;)That and my fav line evar " And in my fantasies, I love you long time" LMAO. its not ALL sexual, its also hilarious...well i think it is XD

"Poppin" and "Dirty Desire" are very sexual, but it kinda reminds me of "Kettobase!" somehow....

Teehee. That's how i feel about Dirty Desire now. I serenade that song to my boyfriend all the time now, LOLOLOLZ. X'D Like, when i'm bored and he doesn't pick up the phone... i leave a message with me singing that line. 8D fun stuff. It's usually either that one or Butterfly by Jason Mraz (cause that song's about foreplay!! 8D !). And Poppin is just fun to listen to. And blast in the car on a nice long drive. :3 I think Poppin is less sexual than Dirty Desire. Makes me think more about partying.

As for Kettobase....

"III WAANT YOOUR BAAAABEEEHHHH~~"
Posted on: 2009/4/15 21:45
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12