Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Worried For This Isnt The One?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
... sometimes i feel that way too.

Which is ... why I kind of blast Utada music in my car whenever i go out. oAO I'm going to admit that i downloaded her album already and burned a CD. No, i couldn't wait for it to come out. I already pre-ordered the CD... hmm, maybe i should've just gotten the Japanese import. >_>

ANYWAY... Yeah. D: I'm thinking about just buying a bunch of her copies and giving them to friends that potentially might be too lazy to get it themselves. Just to support her. Eeeeee.

I talked to this guy on z100 and he said with confidence, "Yeah, she's gonna be big, we know it!" ...Those are the kinds of things that give me confidence. Personally. X:
Posted on: 2009/4/10 23:55
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

I talked to this guy on z100 and he said with confidence, "Yeah, she's gonna be big, we know it!" ...Those are the kinds of things that give me confidence. Personally. X:

Seriously, the album is awesome. If you listen to Top 40 radio you'll see that not only are her songs very radio freindly but they're better then like 99% of the stuff you'll hear on the radio today.
No question she will be big.
Posted on: 2009/4/11 0:13
  •  daaznfella
      daaznfella
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/M/Seattle, WA USA
on one handI wish for her success in the states, on the other, I dont want people to be like Ooo Ahhhahhhh

you know it's almost like finding a diamond in the rough, her music is refreshing to say the lease...

...however if she does become successful here, there would be a greater chance of a tour!...THAT is what i'd be hyped for...
Posted on: 2009/4/11 1:15
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/F/RSA
Hmm...maybe with the release of the Physical CD next month, people will start noticing, seeing it in stores, they better have promo posters up...
Posted on: 2009/4/11 4:38
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines
well...the title should be "worried for this is the one"?...

anyways, it's still too early...people are still expecting the physical cd and it's not due until may 14...the digital album made a good impression on itunes so maybe the physical sales will do just as fine as the digital one...for example, here in the philippines, we can't purchase from itunes and because of that, people don't really know that she launched a new albums except for hardcore fans like us here...

wait until may 14...after that, we'll get to this discussion...the thread starter maybe a little too impatient about the progress of this is the one...=P
Posted on: 2009/4/11 9:25
  •  dorkie_bunny
      dorkie_bunny
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 16/female/?
This is the one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on: 2009/4/11 10:54
  •  eni-san
      eni-san
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L it's a secret
Quote:

daaznfella wrote:
on one handI wish for her success in the states, on the other, I dont want people to be like Ooo Ahhhahhhh

you know it's almost like finding a diamond in the rough, her music is refreshing to say the lease...

...however if she does become successful here, there would be a greater chance of a tour!...THAT is what i'd be hyped for...

wait...why do you not want peope to be like "Ooo Ahhahhhh"? I would think that'd be a good thing.
Posted on: 2009/4/11 11:32
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
ahh yes i second that question.

another thing: thinking about stuff like these makes me think that it's up to us, the fans, to spread the word. know what i mean ? i recommend her stuff to all my other friends that don't know her and they like it (stuff from This Is The One). and hopefully it'll get passed along.
Posted on: 2009/4/12 0:32
  •  daaznfella
      daaznfella
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/M/Seattle, WA USA
Quote:

eni-san wrote:
Quote:

daaznfella wrote:

wait...why do you not want peope to be like "Ooo Ahhahhhh"? I would think that'd be a good thing.

i guess i typed that out wrong. I want people to go Ooo Ahhhahhhh, and be impressed with her music and for her to have a successful career here in the states so we can get more music, but i dont want it to be like a britney phenomenon and they Hikki starts getting all "weird" like she did......maybe i'm just lost for words lol
Posted on: 2009/4/12 2:40
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Re: Worried For This Isn
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

eni-san wrote:

What's an "Ooo Ahhahhh"?

anyway, personally I am not worried because, even some of my friend who are not into Hikki, or even English music came and told me that TITO is good... and they liked it... I somehow feel that there will be new fans...
Posted on: 2009/4/12 4:35
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>