Utada in People!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Utada in People!
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/USA
I think i OMG-ed when i saw that comparison to Mariah, i mean REALLY, a fluffeh mariah?? LOL but i guess they had to compare her to give those who don't know her a music an idea of what she does?

Im kinda upset it was only a little blurb instead of a page, but we ALL have to remember that this is just the START. Not everyone can get famous overnight. Don't worry all, Hikki shall have her Cover page photo and spread in due time :D
Posted on: 2009/4/15 20:21
  •  Somejuan0
      Somejuan0
UN Reporter
A/S/L Male
Make sure you guys email editors@people.com so you guys can just tell them how great she is! :)
Posted on: 2009/4/15 21:23
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Hahaha! Yeah!
Posted on: 2009/4/16 4:43
  •  forever_dreamer
      forever_dreamer
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L Forever Young XD/F/Bunny-Chocolate-Ice Cream Land
Quote:

Ryu-Sakura wrote:
I think i OMG-ed when i saw that comparison to Mariah, i mean REALLY, a fluffeh mariah?? LOL but i guess they had to compare her to give those who don't know her a music an idea of what she does?

Im kinda upset it was only a little blurb instead of a page, but we ALL have to remember that this is just the START. Not everyone can get famous overnight. Don't worry all, Hikki shall have her Cover page photo and spread in due time :D

Yeah...fluffy Mariah? I don't think so!

I also don't like the other comparisons. It's just lazy to compare all of them to other artists I think.

I also think the article could have been two pages! At least she and the others made it into the magazine!

Thanks utada4251 but I don't even know what to say lol! I don't wanna email them just saying something like, "OMG! I love Utada so much if you'd just make a bigger article about her I'd be thrilled!"

I'd want to be a little more professional about it. I'll try and think of something to write.
Posted on: 2009/4/16 11:34
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
Channel V Thailand did a special program for this based on this small article. I saw CBTM and the Easy Breezy video play back to back on that program. So rare that I see so much of Utada on TV. It made my day
Posted on: 2009/4/26 7:12
  •  sissydaisy9394
      sissydaisy9394
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L teenager-Girl-USA
Oh I got a funny story about this!!

I'm like the only Hikki fan in my school, and one day my science class was looking through some magazines for a poster we were doing, and my friend gabby was like 'hey look it's utada!' I looked up and sure enough there was hikki in the magazine, so I flew from my chair to her desk, shaking like you wouldn't believe, freaking out, and begging her to let me have it.

'only if you calm down and go to your desk' gabby said.

so i went back to my desk (still shaking) and gabby's like, 'ok now get me some scissors'.

I got some scissors, got the add, and hung onto it for DEAR LIFE and I'm not even joking!

It's the first time I've ever seen hikki in a magazine so of course I'd be freaking out! It was funny though cuz I couldn't stop shaking!!
Posted on: 2009/4/26 8:18
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
omg tats freakin kewl!!!

ur so lucky!!! =D

can u take a pic of it??
Posted on: 2009/4/27 0:04
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

sissydaisy9394 wrote:
Oh I got a funny story about this!!

I'm like the only Hikki fan in my school, and one day my science class was looking through some magazines for a poster we were doing, and my friend gabby was like 'hey look it's utada!' I looked up and sure enough there was hikki in the magazine, so I flew from my chair to her desk, shaking like you wouldn't believe, freaking out, and begging her to let me have it.

'only if you calm down and go to your desk' gabby said.

so i went back to my desk (still shaking) and gabby's like, 'ok now get me some scissors'.

I got some scissors, got the add, and hung onto it for DEAR LIFE and I'm not even joking!

It's the first time I've ever seen hikki in a magazine so of course I'd be freaking out! It was funny though cuz I couldn't stop shaking!!

hahahahha Nice
yeah can u scan or take a pic of it cuz i wanna see
Posted on: 2009/4/27 8:40
  •  sissydaisy9394
      sissydaisy9394
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L teenager-Girl-USA
yah i'll try and i'll put it in the gallery. shes one of four in the magazine. the other three were se7en, boa, and the wonder girls from s.korea
Posted on: 2009/4/28 17:39
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
oh then i think i seen it b4

but plz still post it up
Posted on: 2009/4/28 20:14
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123