<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  kari
      kari
Re: New Utada Hikaru song? "Promise I Do"
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 21/F/London Uk
I am also surprised that Hikki featured with Foxy Brown for a OVA in Rush Hour. Prolly a few lines also but hey might just go check it out (^^)
Posted on: 2006/5/16 20:02
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Quote:

xavlet wrote:
Are you kidding me or what??? I make a remark in another topic telling you that we don't care about what you have to do and you start again here
It's not much more better than just posting and saying "I'm posting to level up"... Baka

Actually, I think that is a relevant post. By expressing that she doesn't have the song, she opens the door for anyone willing to upload it into the thread so she can get it.

And yes, I've heard Blow My Whistle! I love that song too, I think her lyrics are really good in it. I don't know what happened in exodus.
Posted on: 2006/5/16 20:20
  •  kari
      kari
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 21/F/London Uk
I don't know. But I do know one thing I do prefer her singing in Japanese than in english, its weird I mean I can't understand it of course (must learn the language), I end up having to search for translation.
Posted on: 2006/5/17 10:51
  •  xavlet
      xavlet
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:
Actually, I think that is a relevant post. By expressing that she doesn't have the song, she opens the door for anyone willing to upload it into the thread so she can get it.

Well, great... than if everybody's starting to talk like that, it's going to be pretty fun to "guess" when somebody would like a song...
It's not easy sometimes to understand what people say but if we start to infer what we mean, good luck then...
Asking " could somebody post a link for this song, because I'd like to listen to it, please..." is the same and at least has the efficiency to be clear and direct in what's asked...
ANyway, I'm not going to write a essay about that... I prefer write directly what I'd like or what I wanna say instead of writing down what I'm thinking or what I'd like to happen...
Posted on: 2006/5/17 18:44
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
As long as its not "hi posting just to level up" or something similarly blatant, there isnt anything that wrong with the post. It takes 2 seconds out of your life to read it, and its still on topic, even if it doesnt say much. And there are people from a lot of different places on these forums, so maybe its not polite to ask directly for something, or more modest to do it that way. Even if that wasnt the point of the post, so what? Why start something when it doesnt really matter anyway.

I actually really liked Hikki's English songs up to when she came out with her album Exodus. That album. Oh, so much potential. Even though, I did like some of the songs on it...

And sometimes, its easier to like her japanese songs because you cant understand the lyrics - so you dont notice if they suck or sound strange. Although, a lot of her Japanese songs do have fabulous lyrics. Though it somewhat depends on what kind of translation you get. Deep River was a really good album. I wonder if I'll like Ultra Blue as much. At this point I'd say no.... but Deep River has had four years to grow on me, after all...
Posted on: 2006/5/18 8:25
  •  kari
      kari
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 21/F/London Uk
I do agree about the comment on Hikki singing Jpns, its better that I don't understand the lyrics but when I do find the translation for it. Hikki's lyrics are good anyways, but maybe I just got a bit put off when I heard her sing easy-breezy oh dear I am afraid it made me cringe

But of course I shouldn't totally put all Hikki's english songs off, so I will download exodus album and see if I like any tracks from there and I haven't heard deep river yet soo hmm something to ponder about there
Looking forward for Ultra Blue tho yay!
Posted on: 2006/5/19 16:23
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12