<123456>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Re: second single
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Yeah, maybe A&C as the next one then This One as the last like a bunch of ppl said already
Posted on: 2009/4/14 3:20
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
i think FYI is gonna be her next single cuz dats wut she put to play on her official myspace along with CBTM
Posted on: 2009/4/14 11:16
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 Male
I've seen a interview (with Utada of course) and she said that the next single will be whatever is the most popular in Itunes. I'm keeping track of that. and the next single will probably be between 'Apple And Cinnamon' or 'This One (Crying Like A Child) since those are the popular ones, and both are the same level of popularity as of right now.
Posted on: 2009/4/14 14:37
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
Quote:

BokuWaDevil光 wrote:
I've seen a interview (with Utada of course) and she said that the next single will be whatever is the most popular in Itunes. I'm keeping track of that. and the next single will probably be between 'Apple And Cinnamon' or 'This One (Crying Like A Child) since those are the popular ones, and both are the same level of popularity as of right now.

ooh i've seen that interview too! yea i guess that wuld make the most sense, releasing a single that already seems to be liked best by the audience. i wonder wen its gonna get released though.... may 12 is fastly approaching, less than a month away. and theres so much work to be done too!
Posted on: 2009/4/16 10:58
  •  forever_dreamer
      forever_dreamer
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L Forever Young XD/F/Bunny-Chocolate-Ice Cream Land
I'd like FYI or A&C to be one of the next singles. I hope she can fit On and On to become another single and This One can be like a final single like someone else said.
Posted on: 2009/4/16 11:44
  •  daaznfella
      daaznfella
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/M/Seattle, WA USA
apple and cinnamon would be a great single, it's catchy as hell

fyi....i see it more as a fall song? like the strings in the beginning remind me of the fall leafs....iono...
Posted on: 2009/4/16 12:06
  •  Truten
      Truten
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/M/UK
I doubt that they would just release two singles from the album. IDJ themselves have been very suprised with the album's success on iTunes and the amount of people that turned up to her listening parties so I think they will be wanting to promote her further.

I myself would prefer On and On, Dirty Desire or This One to be the next single release. But I would absolutely support Apple and Cinnamon or This One being released because I can see them doing quite well with the public.
Posted on: 2009/4/16 15:21
  •  fe7lyn
      fe7lyn
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I think her next single should be On and On. I hope her next single will be up beat not another slow song... if so then This is the one should be next.
Posted on: 2009/4/16 16:26
  •  _yuki
      _yuki
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
2nd: DD (I could see it becoming a summer hit)
3rd: A&C (immensely radio-friendly, if her first single hadn't been a ballad I would have picked this one for the second single)
4th: O&O (this HAS to be a single, period.)
Posted on: 2009/4/16 17:19
  •  popcorn
      popcorn
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 17/F/Canada
I definatly think A&C should be the next single.
Posted on: 2009/4/16 18:33
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>