Poster Thread
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: second single
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

Sylfi wrote:
Thanks Aijin! I like your sig and avatar too!

Just to reiterate my previous statement, follow up ballads with dance tracks!

np =D

and that would be a great idea to ahve a PV for FYI and A&C
Posted on: 2009/4/22 21:50
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
what if all of them were to become a single?
(its a hassle but w/e)
Personally, i dont think dirty desire would be a good single, though the public might disagree. A&C would make a good single for me (again the public). This One (Crying Like A Child) should be a single because that's kind of what the album's name is. Even though she said that someone said to her: "This is the one! This is the one!", it could be my best guess as to what the album was named for. (...strayed off the path there) Anyway, the third or fourth single (if ever it exists) could be FYI or Me Muero. Me Muero would be great as a second single, as well, because of its nice elevator tune at the beginning (what?). And then she sould release a special single like "Kingdom Hearts" or "Heartless" or "Nobody" that contains Sanctuary in it (or it could be named "Sanctuary") that is the same as the original version of Passion. Then again, it is old but the public might like to reminisce of things past. Anyway, the fourth single could also be On and On since it has a nice beat to it. The song also has its face on the gender thing (though it may not be).
In any way, that is only my opinion on the singles. Criticize it all you want, but I won't care.
OK toodles!

P.S. This is the longest post that I've written so far. ^^
Posted on: 2009/4/24 22:34
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
^Yah that was like straight out from your head. Completely unrefined blah.

I really like FYI. That would be great as a second single and then This one would be the final single.

Hmm.. i wonder if i've already let out my opinion.. oh well
Posted on: 2009/4/24 23:21
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
^Yah that was like straight out from your head. Completely unrefined blah.

I really like FYI. That would be great as a second single and then This one would be the final single.

Hmm.. i wonder if i've already let out my opinion.. oh well

i know, huh. Where that came from, i have no idea. I have this tendency to just talk and talk and talk and talk....

And, yeah This One is a great as a finishing single.
Posted on: 2009/4/25 8:48
  •  paisith
      paisith
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 32/Male/Bangkok Thailand
In my personality,next single(1 or 2 single) may be is a japanese single and follow with releasing an album in japanese too.After that may be follow with a live concert of the year(1st or 2nd quarterly of 2010).and sure this event will occure in japan.(3-4 years form a last legendary live in 2006).

That's my guess.
Posted on: 2009/4/25 9:34
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20 ♥ femme ♥ Vegas
I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't think FYI would make a strong single. I just don't get the "I'M A GOOD SINGLE" vibe when I hear it. I like the song, but I just don't feel confident it'd do fantastic on the radio.

*Shrug!* Just my opinion of course. :3
Posted on: 2009/4/30 14:33
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
Quote:

AlyMayhem wrote:
I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't think FYI would make a strong single. I just don't get the "I'M A GOOD SINGLE" vibe when I hear it. I like the song, but I just don't feel confident it'd do fantastic on the radio.

*Shrug!* Just my opinion of course. :3

really?
hmmm.... now that i look at it, it doesn't really feel like a radio song compared to the songs they play now.
yea
dirty desire or poppin fits today's music fad more, but they kinda are very odd but ok's!

huh, there i go again with the opinion thing.
i gotta stop.
Posted on: 2009/4/30 16:51
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 18/Male/VA,USA
First off everyone here, cuz im the one who heard the news on dirty desire, now first of all i love the whole CD it's banging and its awesome but we have to look at the music industry at the moment and whats gonna get this CD to sell. I know as a musician myself the music is gonna be depreciated due to the american market. Personally i love FYI and AC awesome joints but in this market i dont believe they'll do all that well on the charts. Dirty Desire or TMMB will. Picture this remix featuring a hot rapper, or producer will sell that single and get air play on the radio. I barely hear CBTM on the radio and thats pop/r&b ballad. we dont need another ballad. To those who thinks of "Dirty Desire" as to explicit have u heard american radio lately ever song on the radio talks about sex Godly. Plus she needs a upbeat summer joint that will get her notice. For those who say well shes new will the radio do that, well have you heard "I kissed a girl" number one one like 20 charts and thats on lesbianism if thats a word. So you guys need to really study the American Market. Japanese market this album would be banging because of the lyrics and style. I'm also a japanese singer-songwriter and i have to write totally different when it comes to my music in Japan so understand that.

Love All Yall
You guys still go out and by the album May 12th 2009
They Albums still banging anyway and @ they end of the day its all about the music. And having Hikki to be happy!!!!
Posted on: 2009/4/30 21:27
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20 ♥ femme ♥ Vegas
Quote:

Tayvein wrote:
First off everyone here, cuz im the one who heard the news on dirty desire, now first of all i love the whole CD it's banging and its awesome but we have to look at the music industry at the moment and whats gonna get this CD to sell. I know as a musician myself the music is gonna be depreciated due to the american market. Personally i love FYI and AC awesome joints but in this market i dont believe they'll do all that well on the charts. Dirty Desire or TMMB will. Picture this remix featuring a hot rapper, or producer will sell that single and get air play on the radio. I barely hear CBTM on the radio and thats pop/r&b ballad. we dont need another ballad. To those who thinks of "Dirty Desire" as to explicit have u heard american radio lately ever song on the radio talks about sex Godly. Plus she needs a upbeat summer joint that will get her notice. For those who say well shes new will the radio do that, well have you heard "I kissed a girl" number one one like 20 charts and thats on lesbianism if thats a word. So you guys need to really study the American Market. Japanese market this album would be banging because of the lyrics and style. I'm also a japanese singer-songwriter and i have to write totally different when it comes to my music in Japan so understand that.

Love All Yall
You guys still go out and by the album May 12th 2009
They Albums still banging anyway and @ they end of the day its all about the music. And having Hikki to be happy!!!!

I couldn't have put it better myself. I agree comepletely. To get the album to sell, they need the single to be whatever will get the most attention, and lyrically if it's dirty, even better because it'll get buzz on that! I mean, the single just needs to be something catchy that people will talk about, weather it's the best song on the album or not. Some of the songs, while good, just aren't 'single' material. But! The album as a whole is strong, and very well done.
Posted on: 2009/5/1 13:53
  •  chasegran
      chasegran
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
I've lived in the USA for my whole life, which is 18 years now, and the two songs that should be considered as the next single are:

Dirty Desire
Automatic Part II

Think about it. She can't do two ballads in a row, that would make a lot of people ignore her. It needs to be upbeat, and appeal to your average Britney Spears, Flo Rida, Lady GaGa fan! Those two are the best choices.

As for the third single (I hope to god that there will be AT LEAST a third!) Apple And Cinnamon and This One (Crying Like A Child) would be good choices.
Posted on: 2009/5/8 15:43
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>