<1...3456
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Re: second single
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
well, if they do a single for Dirty Desire, I'd really want to see a video of that
but what i really want to see a video of FYI because i'd imagine it would be like Keep Tryin or Traveling, because it sounds very playful
That is, if they do release it as a single.
Posted on: 2009/5/27 19:54
  •  JTW
      JTW
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I agree.
Posted on: 2009/6/12 22:02
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
if they do FYI it should be a Christmas, no? I think that she should drop "Takin My Money Back" or "This One" next, personally... She and Def Jam need to just do way more promoting than they've done. Hikki's done better this time around, but I mean, maybe an exclusive massive live on MTV where she could sing both songs from her English albums AND a couple of her Japanese hits, you know?
Posted on: 2009/6/12 22:18
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
DD is a very good song - but I don't think that Hikki would feel comfortable (censored)ting it out in a potential PV for it. A & C seems to be a logical choice - but seeing as how TITO's momentum seems to be a 0, I worry that it may not be enough.
Posted on: 2009/6/14 21:10
  •  teiku5
      teiku5
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L USA
Yea since TITO popularity has dropped she needs a second single that is different...I think Dirty Desire would be a perfect choice, it's kinda provocative.

Also she could choose, Poppin', while its not a favorite among a lot of fans, the song is upbeat & distinct from what's out in the radio plus that song potentially could have a crazy Austin Powers themed video!
Posted on: 2009/6/18 14:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456