<123456>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  paisith
      paisith
Re: second single
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 32/Male/Bangkok Thailand
In my personality,next single(1 or 2 single) may be is a japanese single and follow with releasing an album in japanese too.After that may be follow with a live concert of the year(1st or 2nd quarterly of 2010).and sure this event will occure in japan.(3-4 years form a last legendary live in 2006).

That's my guess.
Posted on: 2009/4/25 9:34
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
^Yah that was like straight out from your head. Completely unrefined blah.

I really like FYI. That would be great as a second single and then This one would be the final single.

Hmm.. i wonder if i've already let out my opinion.. oh well

i know, huh. Where that came from, i have no idea. I have this tendency to just talk and talk and talk and talk....

And, yeah This One is a great as a finishing single.
Posted on: 2009/4/25 8:48
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
^Yah that was like straight out from your head. Completely unrefined blah.

I really like FYI. That would be great as a second single and then This one would be the final single.

Hmm.. i wonder if i've already let out my opinion.. oh well
Posted on: 2009/4/24 23:21
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
what if all of them were to become a single?
(its a hassle but w/e)
Personally, i dont think dirty desire would be a good single, though the public might disagree. A&C would make a good single for me (again the public). This One (Crying Like A Child) should be a single because that's kind of what the album's name is. Even though she said that someone said to her: "This is the one! This is the one!", it could be my best guess as to what the album was named for. (...strayed off the path there) Anyway, the third or fourth single (if ever it exists) could be FYI or Me Muero. Me Muero would be great as a second single, as well, because of its nice elevator tune at the beginning (what?). And then she sould release a special single like "Kingdom Hearts" or "Heartless" or "Nobody" that contains Sanctuary in it (or it could be named "Sanctuary") that is the same as the original version of Passion. Then again, it is old but the public might like to reminisce of things past. Anyway, the fourth single could also be On and On since it has a nice beat to it. The song also has its face on the gender thing (though it may not be).
In any way, that is only my opinion on the singles. Criticize it all you want, but I won't care.
OK toodles!

P.S. This is the longest post that I've written so far. ^^
Posted on: 2009/4/24 22:34
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

Sylfi wrote:
Thanks Aijin! I like your sig and avatar too!

Just to reiterate my previous statement, follow up ballads with dance tracks!

np =D

and that would be a great idea to ahve a PV for FYI and A&C
Posted on: 2009/4/22 21:50
  •  eni-san
      eni-san
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L it's a secret
Quote:

daaznfella wrote:
i would <3 to see a video for FYI or a&c.....or just do both as a viral video....win!

that would be so AWESOME!!!!!
Posted on: 2009/4/22 16:01
  •  daaznfella
      daaznfella
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/M/Seattle, WA USA
i would <3 to see a video for FYI or a&c.....or just do both as a viral video....win!
Posted on: 2009/4/22 15:46
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Sylfi wrote:
Well, On And On is one that I was thinking of. It's a nice, fast-paced song about dancing! So what better way to follow up a ballad than with a dance song? Plus, it's kinda funny to think about someone saying "gay parade" on radio. I also really love Dirty Desire, and it could continue in the vein of I Kissed A Girl with the kind of controversial summer hit status. It's already pretty popular with people that I know, and I've always liked it. It has the crossover appeal between Pop and Rhythmic, and it's a fun song with a possibly very sexy MV.

But with the debate between This One and Apple & Cinnamon, I'd have to go with Apple & Cinnamon. I personally just don't find it that good. It doesn't seem to have that breezy catchiness of A&C. Plus, many people would probably see a parallel between the chorus of Umbrella (by Rihanna) and the chorus of This One because they sound very much alike. Would we really want our Hikki being accused of stealing a melody? It's very unlikely, but hey, it could happen!

I've listened to This One and Umbrella's choruses like 20 times back to back and I don't find that they are similar at all except that the words forever, together and umbrella all rhyme.
I don't know what people are listening to because they don't sound alike to me.

Oh well the one good thing I noticed from this discussion though is that Utada has a slew of potential singles from this album.
Posted on: 2009/4/22 14:30
  •  Truten
      Truten
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/M/UK
Haha no, I don't think Utada would like to release old songs to promote TITO. But I'm still sticking by my decision, On and On or Dirty Desire to be the next single.

Though A&C and This One are fantastic songs, she needs a nice upbeat song to be the follow up to Come Back To Me.
Posted on: 2009/4/22 12:07
  •  scott_o_k
      scott_o_k
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
So, now that the tracklist has been updated......

...who's up for "Simple and Clean" becoming a single?
Posted on: 2009/4/22 11:42
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>