Japan's CUT Magazine :Utada on June issue

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Japans CUT Magazine :Utada on June issue
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Sexy even without makeup >_<!! She doesn't usually wear much makeup ,anyway, does she?
Posted on: 2009/4/18 16:01
  •  judithspeaking
      judithspeaking
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

~Billy<3'sHikki~ wrote:
Sexy even without makeup >_<!! She doesn't usually wear much makeup ,anyway, does she?

A little I think. I remember her mentioning about make up in an interview recently saying something about how she just got into make-up and made a comment along the lines of "at 26..late I know"..something like that. She doesn't seem to wear that much make up at all though.

Oh and her looks are quite different when she has her bangs full in the front and when they're split. Nice either way!
Posted on: 2009/4/18 20:20
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Quote:

judithspeaking wrote:
Quote:

~Billy<3'sHikki~ wrote:

A little I think. I remember her mentioning about make up in an interview recently saying something about how she just got into make-up and made a comment along the lines of "at 26..late I know"..something like that. She doesn't seem to wear that much make up at all though.

Oh and her looks are quite different when she has her bangs full in the front and when they're split. Nice either way!

Oh, i totally agree. She DOES have a different look with her bangs full front'd or split. And theyre both still gorgeous looking.

Anyway!! Yeah. At the Sephore event, some of my friends got pulled out of line and were given free makeovers -- in Utada's makeup style !! My one friend came to find me on the line (we were separated and on diff parts of the line) and she was just saying how much she loved it because her makeup style is so simple and natural looking without getting the face caked up. :3 You can tell that Utada only uses as much makeup as she needs and doesn't OD on it anyway~ But i think she's as gorgeous either way. :D
Posted on: 2009/4/19 0:44
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: Japan
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
is she using a iphone on the first pic??

i love the 1st and the 3rd one =D she looks beautiful

espically the peace sign one! super asian!!

I doubt she is using an iphone? because an iphone cannot be that slim...

Yeah i also like the one with the peace sign, that's cute...

umm attually iphones can be that then, and she did mention that she has a iphone, she used it taking a pic of her purse that one night at a event in NY and also hikki bearly wears any make up, she hates them

she is just natural beauty
Posted on: 2009/4/20 0:12
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12