Poster Thread
  •  eni-san
      eni-san
Re: Utada admits to Cheating on Live Japanese Radio
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L it's a secret
Quote:

yireh wrote:
I think it is very brave of her to admit that. I mean she could have just living her normal live as usual. Nobody seems to going to find out anyway. So, I think this is a plus for her.

yeah i'm just like honesty is the best policy. to admit that in public takes some serious guts. i mean, i feel like cheating on someone is horrible (i mean who doesn't right?) but i don't like hikki any less because i found this out. it makes her seem even more down to earth than i already thought she was lol.
Posted on: 2009/4/19 5:53
  •  fanforeverFx2
      fanforeverFx2
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

eni-san wrote:
Quote:

yireh wrote:
I think it is very brave of her to admit that. I mean she could have just living her normal live as usual. Nobody seems to going to find out anyway. So, I think this is a plus for her.

yeah i'm just like honesty is the best policy. to admit that in public takes some serious guts. i mean, i feel like cheating on someone is horrible (i mean who doesn't right?) but i don't like hikki any less because i found this out. it makes her seem even more down to earth than i already thought she was lol.

"You don't like hikki any less" o.O either you like her or you don't right? can't be more or less
Posted on: 2009/4/19 6:40
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:
Let's just think of it as some kind of free promotion for Come Back To Me/This Is The One

haha yes promotion!(I hope she has some more activities here in the US soon, This is the One is less than a month away! )
Posted on: 2009/4/19 9:51
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Some things you should keep to yourself.
Hikki's image has taken a huge hit over the past year and half with some of these stories.

It might be that the guy she cheated on was someone that she dated when she was young but you have to admit that even when she was with Kiriya she was seen alone with those Casshern actors late at night and that never looks good no matter how
you slice it.

First the story about her half living with known male gigolos
then admitting to haven taken an AIDS test and now this?
I'm sorry but it's hard to respect a woman who publicly admits to being a drunk and a (censored) and today I've lost a ton of respect for her.

She should feel embarrassed.
Posted on: 2009/4/19 10:09
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:
Let's just think of it as some kind of free promotion for Come Back To Me/This Is The One

I was just thinking the same thing. We as Americas love hearing gossip about our artist lives. Yup this may help with her sales.
Posted on: 2009/4/19 10:32
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Quote:

fanforeverFx2 wrote:
Quote:

eni-san wrote:
Quote:

yireh wrote:

"You don't like hikki any less" o.O either you like her or you don't right? can't be more or less

Uh, you can actually. If you REALLY like someone then find out something that may turn you off or you start to fing the person annoying, then yes, you like them less. And I don't know what the huge fuss is over. Yes, cheating isn't cool. It hurts the person that was cheated on. Unless that person was cheating as well, then it's all good. I've known she liked to drink and party and just becuase she got an AIDs tests doesn't automaticaly mean she gets around. Just means she wants to know what's up! She's human. But that's my opinion. If your's changes because of it, then so be it.

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2009/4/19 10:41
  •  loli-drop
      loli-drop
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/F/London
Quote:

eni-san wrote:
Quote:

yireh wrote:

i agree, i think cheating is really one of the most heartbreaking things you can do and i dont think there's ever an excuse for it.

...But, it doesnt change my respect for her as an artist and in a way it does give her lyrics more integrity.
Posted on: 2009/4/19 10:46
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
well... People makes mistake, so do Hikki... as long as she makes good musics... it doesn't really matter, ya?
Posted on: 2009/4/19 11:13
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19 / Male/ Spain
Well I do understand... I have cheated too and I feel like CBTM... it is so deep and lovely... I hope she is right ^^
Posted on: 2009/4/19 11:18
  •  Truten
      Truten
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/M/UK
I would be really surprised if some fans completely changed their opinion of her because of this. I have more respect for her more than ever from admitting to a past mistake. It shows she is a real human being unlike most celebrities who will never admit to something like cheating.

I'm going to enjoy Come Back To Me more now, it has a deeper purpose. Also there is usually a reason why people cheat so I don't think the fault is always on the person that cheated.
Posted on: 2009/4/19 11:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...8>