For Utada!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: For Utada!
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
A collage of many thiings like drawings poems short stories would be cool, it can be stuff inspired by her music which shows that he music has a big impact on us, because i know her music has a big impact on my art, and yes i want in on this!!!
Posted on: 2009/4/21 11:16
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
I'm an artist. I like drawing. Maybe some other artist here could do some collab work or make a collage of our artwork. I'll even contact that guy who appeared on the NTD World News about his fandom for Utada ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-mxzvghPeM&feature=channel_page @ 0:54) because ... well, I kind of semi-met him at the Sephora event.
Posted on: 2009/4/21 17:28
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
my friend who drew that UH pic will be down with that all i gotta do is give him a call lol
Posted on: 2009/4/21 19:18
  •  Sylfi
      Sylfi
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 15/Male/Cali
I mean, I really like that idea of the book. Why not have a site wide event of everyone sending in short stories, poems, and drawings and put it all together into a printed book and send it to Hikki. Hell, we could even collaborate with U.Blog to announce it on there and get even more people to do it. But, we'd have to find one person or a group of people on here that live in the same area to put it together, find out where she is, and send it to her. But it sounds like a terrific idea!

Posted on: 2009/4/21 21:32
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:
my friend who drew that UH pic will be down with that all i gotta do is give him a call lol

OH ROFLZ, DID WE MEET?!?!! If you were with Manny, it was probably very brief. XD
Posted on: 2009/4/21 21:37
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:

OH ROFLZ, DID WE MEET?!?!! If you were with Manny, it was probably very brief. XD

im the dude with the I Utada shirt lol
Posted on: 2009/4/21 21:42
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
why don't we make a vid telling how hikki's music change our lives and how much her music means to us, her fans, how does tat sound?
Posted on: 2009/4/21 21:50
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Uhmmm Aijin that was, i don't know it was good but.... You know Hikki doesn't have much time to watch it. she is a busy person if we all made video and send to her.

I like ayehunny idea very simple and straight to point to support her music .
Posted on: 2009/4/22 2:09
  •  ItsDaveyJ
      ItsDaveyJ
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/m/ny
I like Ayehunny's idea of just a single statement. That way its not a huge giant book we are sending her and its something nice and simple. Remember, Utada likes simple =P Maybe instead of saying something like "Go for it Hikki, I will always support your work!" maybe we could make it a bit more personal. A simple sentence telling her how she has impacted our lives?

I don't think the video idea would work. First off it would take too long, too many technical issues could arise, and I think Utada would like a little book more. She says she loves books.

For all the creative folks out there, what kind of thing were you thinking of making? I know the artists were wanting to create a piece for her but what kind of art piece are you thinking of making? I'm not sure making portraits of her is a good idea. Portraits are very difficult to get right, and not to mention it would be a little creepy to open a book full of art of yourself. But maybe that's just me, she could find it flattering.

I think it would be nice to just make the book relatively small, so that she can keep it in her bag or something to look at if she is on a plane or traveling or something. Something that is easy for her to take with her.
Posted on: 2009/4/22 2:34
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Male/Singapore
Count me in if u all got a plan!
Posted on: 2009/4/22 3:19
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>