Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: For Utada!
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Is there anyone that already do the project , i'm curious or this is still only a plan ? Post it here if you guys already done
Posted on: 2009/5/17 21:05
  •  Baby.Kuma.Chan
      Baby.Kuma.Chan
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 13 / Female / USA
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Is there anyone that already do the project , i'm curious or this is still only a plan ? Post it here if you guys already done

Haha, I think we are still on the planning/development phase. I'm not sure. Or I think we are on the recruiting team for people interested in helping put together our book. (If we ARE doing a book for sure) I don't know since we don't have an appointed person to be the... "Big Boss." (I used to have a good word for it! xD)

But you're gonna contribute, too. Right? I have been pretty oblivious this week... Summer is close so my attention span has decreased at least 40%!
Posted on: 2009/5/19 20:19
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
I already have artwork waiting for this book, i'll do more if i have to, i want everyone who is serious about this to really get together and shell this out, our deadline is end of November so December we can edit what we have and send it to Utada in time for her birthday! we need to get the planning done asap so we can all go crazy on this
Posted on: 2009/5/21 11:53
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/Earth
november or december huh?

well ill have the song for her done by then so if any of you guys know how i can put that in or something let me know :D

ill draw her a pic too

thanks

Utada
Posted on: 2009/5/21 12:10
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456