<123456>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Re: For Utada!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
I like the idea of a book, simple and touching. Afterall, Hikki does love books.. maybe the mods or adms can open up a place in the site for members to log in and post our personal messages to her. Then you guys can print it and make a book and send it to her! But it might be complicated sending something to her when we dont know where she lives...i mean i dont, do any of u guys??
Posted on: 2009/4/22 4:03
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Hikki101 wrote:
I like the idea of a book, simple and touching. Afterall, Hikki does love books.. maybe the mods or adms can open up a place in the site for members to log in and post our personal messages to her. Then you guys can print it and make a book and send it to her! But it might be complicated sending something to her when we dont know where she lives...i mean i dont, do any of u guys??

Well if you want to send your personal message to her here the link

https://webform.emimusic.jp/hikki/mail_hikki/index_e.htm
Posted on: 2009/4/22 7:29
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:
my friend who drew that UH pic will be down with that all i gotta do is give him a call lol

OH ROFLZ, DID WE MEET?!?!! If you were with Manny, it was probably very brief. XD

im the dude with the I Utada shirt lol

ROFL.. UM UM... WERE YOU ... IN THE VID?? x_x;
I think my party befriended YOUR party at the Sephora event. A friend and I came late but we couldn't get wrist bands cause they ran out ... so yeah, we got stuck outside. O_O; Maybe i met you briefly. Anyway, the party i was SUPPOSED to be with were: Sheena, Michelle, Haruka, Dustin, Hiro... uhhh, ring any bells? >__>;

If I recall correctly, Manny treated Haru, Sheena and Michelle to food after Sephora. And i think they want to meet up again at Sakura Matsuri. I think. uhhh. Yeah.

AHAHAHAA THIS IS SO OFF TOPIC.

SO YEAH, POINT BEING.... I dunno. i think this idea would be much easier to execute if we were all able to meet IN PERSON... which is kind of impossible since some of us live on opposite sides of the country and different parts of THE WORLD... >_>; huge utadanet webcam meeting??!?!11
Posted on: 2009/4/22 22:35
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:
my friend who drew that UH pic will be down with that all i gotta do is give him a call lol

OH ROFLZ, DID WE MEET?!?!! If you were with Manny, it was probably very brief. XD

im the dude with the I Utada shirt lol

ROFL.. UM UM... WERE YOU ... IN THE VID?? x_x;
I think my party befriended YOUR party at the Sephora event. A friend and I came late but we couldn't get wrist bands cause they ran out ... so yeah, we got stuck outside. O_O; Maybe i met you briefly. Anyway, the party i was SUPPOSED to be with were: Sheena, Michelle, Haruka, Dustin, Hiro... uhhh, ring any bells? >__>;

If I recall correctly, Manny treated Haru, Sheena and Michelle to food after Sephora. And i think they want to meet up again at Sakura Matsuri. I think. uhhh. Yeah.

AHAHAHAA THIS IS SO OFF TOPIC.

SO YEAH, POINT BEING.... I dunno. i think this idea would be much easier to execute if we were all able to meet IN PERSON... which is kind of impossible since some of us live on opposite sides of the country and different parts of THE WORLD... >_>; huge utadanet webcam meeting??!?!11

LOL yeah Sakura Matsuri is our next meet up and i still keep in touch with Sheena and Haruka on facebook lol

anyways yeah i dont know if video would be a good idea for Utada Hikaru since she is always busy and on the road so the best medium is a book with all of us in there!!
Posted on: 2009/4/23 6:19
  •  Avenger_Seraphim
      Avenger_Seraphim
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/Male/Greece
Yeah! It will be awesome to do something for Hikki :D
I know how to draw,so those people who can draw can work on something together or separate. Hmm... We can do something that we think when we listen her songs... dunno :P its just an idea

I can feel you breathe...
Posted on: 2009/4/23 9:53
  •  ItsDaveyJ
      ItsDaveyJ
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/m/ny
I just got an idea. Tell me what you think!

Like what was suggested earlier, everyone can write a single sentence telling Utada how she has impacted them. Or a message of some kind or something.

Now, for the artists out there, I was thinking maybe you could all do various kinds of illustrations of Kuma? Then we could have someone arrange the book to have an image on one page, and then a list of each people's sentences on the other. Of course this depends on how many drawings we get, and for this I think even non-artists would be welcome to submit a drawing.
Posted on: 2009/4/23 11:15
  •  Baby.Kuma.Chan
      Baby.Kuma.Chan
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 13 / Female / USA
If we plan on making a little book for her, I know a nice website where you can make a book and like... order it when you've finished. It's called Blurb. You actually have to download a program before you can make a book, but it's FREE~! :D

I already have one because I was planning on making a little book... So I could probably assist with the process of putting together a book... IF we all decide upon it, of course.

Just a little suggestion!
Posted on: 2009/4/23 14:26
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
Oh man I cant wait til we get started on this project, so most likey its gonna be a book or different things to show our appreciation and how how she inspires us to do what we do right?
Posted on: 2009/4/23 14:35
  •  autumnmycat
      autumnmycat
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/F/OH
I like the idea of making the book with just one sentence from everyone. We could actually have it so everyone sends in sentences and then the artists send in the pictures and in the book it can be a picture on one page and the sentences on the other.
Posted on: 2009/4/23 16:55
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18/M/TX
I like all of these ideas honestly. But I really like the one about us like writing a sentence to her. It's not to much and its good!
Posted on: 2009/4/30 14:14
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>