For Utada!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: For Utada!
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/Earth
well ive been thinking about it alot and i could make her a song?

i mean i dont think anyone has ever written & produced a song for her

well thats just an idea
Posted on: 2009/4/30 14:59
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
making a song for her!??! O_O omfg. wow, that's a good idea, too.

if the one-sentence-per-fan thing works out, maybe one of them could just be .... like ... maybe a link to the song. XD
Posted on: 2009/5/1 0:01
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
tats a great idea!

she would love it!
Posted on: 2009/5/4 0:49
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
the song thing is not a bad idea,
or maybe a good one
wonder what she'll think of that
or maybe what she'll think of us after that?
Posted on: 2009/5/6 22:18
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/F/RSA
Hey this book thing is a crazy awesome idea!
And it's gonna be even more amazing coz we're all from different parts of the world and putting all our individual stuff together, like on big massive obsessive fanbook! lol, I'm up for it!
Posted on: 2009/5/8 4:00
  •  kyosuke37
      kyosuke37
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 26/M/South East Orient
Quote:

eni-san wrote:
Quote:

Baby.Kuma.Chan wrote:

Hmm... Since I'm like a writing fanatic, we could write a short story for Hikaru, compile them all and make a little book for her to read! It doesn't really have to be a story... it could be a poem or something...
But maybe that'd take too long. :P

I'll think of more stuff...

As a poet, I wholeheartedly support that idea.

and no time is too long, IMO. just as long as we get it done!!!

What a great idea - poems, short stories, sensible encouraging quotes and the like, I think would do catch Hikki's attention.
Posted on: 2009/5/10 8:20
  •  kyosuke37
      kyosuke37
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 26/M/South East Orient
Quote:

AngelHikari wrote:
Hey this book thing is a crazy awesome idea!
And it's gonna be even more amazing coz we're all from different parts of the world and putting all our individual stuff together, like on big massive obsessive fanbook! lol, I'm up for it!

AngelHikari, I think everyone would love to contribute to this up-coming book for Hikki. Si, libro muchos.
Posted on: 2009/5/10 8:26
  •  eni-san
      eni-san
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L it's a secret
if we do the book, we have to include this one poem that Billy <3's Hikki (i think) put in the "Poetry, Anyone?" thread (in the "About You" section). it uses titles of Hikki songs and it's really awesome. (of course we'd have to ask him if it's ok lol)
Posted on: 2009/5/10 15:01
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Quote:

eni-san wrote:
if we do the book, we have to include this one poem that Billy <3's Hikki (i think) put in the "Poetry, Anyone?" thread (in the "About You" section). it uses titles of Hikki songs and it's really awesome. (of course we'd have to ask him if it's ok lol)

lol. That'd be just fine. And I could even write one or two more so that all her song titles were used including her English songs.

I think including artwork, poems, short stories, song lyrics and personal messages would be the best thing. Not just one thing. But I think we should section things off. Like, have ten pages for artwork, fifteen pages for poems, 35 pages for short stories, etc.. Lol. This really IS NOT me trying to be the center of attention but I think my poem should be an opening and close to the book. OR someone draw a picture dedicted to First Love/Automatic and have it as the opening page and the last page be dedicated to This Is The One/Come Back To Me as the closing. And we could use Lulu.com to publish the book. The issue of who is going to pay for the book will be difficult though since, as it's already been pointed out, we do not all live in the same states or even in the same countries.

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2009/5/10 18:28
  •  Baby.Kuma.Chan
      Baby.Kuma.Chan
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 13 / Female / USA
Quote:

~Billy<3'sHikki~ wrote:
Quote:

eni-san wrote:

lol. That'd be just fine. And I could even write one or two more so that all her song titles were used including her English songs.

I think including artwork, poems, short stories, song lyrics and personal messages would be the best thing. Not just one thing. But I think we should section things off. Like, have ten pages for artwork, fifteen pages for poems, 35 pages for short stories, etc.. Lol. This really IS NOT me trying to be the center of attention but I think my poem should be an opening and close to the book. OR someone draw a picture dedicted to First Love/Automatic and have it as the opening page and the last page be dedicated to This Is The One/Come Back To Me as the closing. And we could use Lulu.com to publish the book. The issue of who is going to pay for the book will be difficult though since, as it's already been pointed out, we do not all live in the same states or even in the same countries.

Oh, that's a very good idea. Very well thought out, better than what I was thinking!

This project thing is something we could/can do. We just need to decide on exactly what we are doing, and organize, organize, organize! Even though everyone is from different places, I've seen these kinds of projects put together from other fansites I am a part of. xD We just need to appoint a very trusted person(s) to do the work. Or even have like... a team of people working together to make this happen~

Then there's the problem of how we are going to give it to Hikki. Projects like this needs time...
Posted on: 2009/5/11 17:26
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>