Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:
my friend who drew that UH pic will be down with that all i gotta do is give him a call lol

OH ROFLZ, DID WE MEET?!?!! If you were with Manny, it was probably very brief. XD

im the dude with the I Utada shirt lol

ROFL.. UM UM... WERE YOU ... IN THE VID?? x_x;
I think my party befriended YOUR party at the Sephora event. A friend and I came late but we couldn't get wrist bands cause they ran out ... so yeah, we got stuck outside. O_O; Maybe i met you briefly. Anyway, the party i was SUPPOSED to be with were: Sheena, Michelle, Haruka, Dustin, Hiro... uhhh, ring any bells? >__>;

If I recall correctly, Manny treated Haru, Sheena and Michelle to food after Sephora. And i think they want to meet up again at Sakura Matsuri. I think. uhhh. Yeah.

AHAHAHAA THIS IS SO OFF TOPIC.

SO YEAH, POINT BEING.... I dunno. i think this idea would be much easier to execute if we were all able to meet IN PERSON... which is kind of impossible since some of us live on opposite sides of the country and different parts of THE WORLD... >_>; huge utadanet webcam meeting??!?!11

LOL yeah Sakura Matsuri is our next meet up and i still keep in touch with Sheena and Haruka on facebook lol

anyways yeah i dont know if video would be a good idea for Utada Hikaru since she is always busy and on the road so the best medium is a book with all of us in there!!
Posted on: 2009/4/23 6:19
Re: For Utada!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:
my friend who drew that UH pic will be down with that all i gotta do is give him a call lol

OH ROFLZ, DID WE MEET?!?!! If you were with Manny, it was probably very brief. XD

ROFL.. UM UM... WERE YOU ... IN THE VID?? x_x;
I think my party befriended YOUR party at the Sephora event. A friend and I came late but we couldn't get wrist bands cause they ran out ... so yeah, we got stuck outside. O_O; Maybe i met you briefly. Anyway, the party i was SUPPOSED to be with were: Sheena, Michelle, Haruka, Dustin, Hiro... uhhh, ring any bells? >__>;

If I recall correctly, Manny treated Haru, Sheena and Michelle to food after Sephora. And i think they want to meet up again at Sakura Matsuri. I think. uhhh. Yeah.

AHAHAHAA THIS IS SO OFF TOPIC.

SO YEAH, POINT BEING.... I dunno. i think this idea would be much easier to execute if we were all able to meet IN PERSON... which is kind of impossible since some of us live on opposite sides of the country and different parts of THE WORLD... >_>; huge utadanet webcam meeting??!?!11
Posted on: 2009/4/22 22:35
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Hikki101 wrote:
I like the idea of a book, simple and touching. Afterall, Hikki does love books.. maybe the mods or adms can open up a place in the site for members to log in and post our personal messages to her. Then you guys can print it and make a book and send it to her! But it might be complicated sending something to her when we dont know where she lives...i mean i dont, do any of u guys??

Well if you want to send your personal message to her here the link

https://webform.emimusic.jp/hikki/mail_hikki/index_e.htm
Posted on: 2009/4/22 7:29
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
I like the idea of a book, simple and touching. Afterall, Hikki does love books.. maybe the mods or adms can open up a place in the site for members to log in and post our personal messages to her. Then you guys can print it and make a book and send it to her! But it might be complicated sending something to her when we dont know where she lives...i mean i dont, do any of u guys??
Posted on: 2009/4/22 4:03
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Male/Singapore
Count me in if u all got a plan!
Posted on: 2009/4/22 3:19
  •  ItsDaveyJ
      ItsDaveyJ
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/m/ny
I like Ayehunny's idea of just a single statement. That way its not a huge giant book we are sending her and its something nice and simple. Remember, Utada likes simple =P Maybe instead of saying something like "Go for it Hikki, I will always support your work!" maybe we could make it a bit more personal. A simple sentence telling her how she has impacted our lives?

I don't think the video idea would work. First off it would take too long, too many technical issues could arise, and I think Utada would like a little book more. She says she loves books.

For all the creative folks out there, what kind of thing were you thinking of making? I know the artists were wanting to create a piece for her but what kind of art piece are you thinking of making? I'm not sure making portraits of her is a good idea. Portraits are very difficult to get right, and not to mention it would be a little creepy to open a book full of art of yourself. But maybe that's just me, she could find it flattering.

I think it would be nice to just make the book relatively small, so that she can keep it in her bag or something to look at if she is on a plane or traveling or something. Something that is easy for her to take with her.
Posted on: 2009/4/22 2:34
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Uhmmm Aijin that was, i don't know it was good but.... You know Hikki doesn't have much time to watch it. she is a busy person if we all made video and send to her.

I like ayehunny idea very simple and straight to point to support her music .
Posted on: 2009/4/22 2:09
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
why don't we make a vid telling how hikki's music change our lives and how much her music means to us, her fans, how does tat sound?
Posted on: 2009/4/21 21:50
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:

Posted on: 2009/4/21 21:42
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:

Posted on: 2009/4/21 21:37
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>