A/S/L 16/M/South Korea
srry lol
Posted on: 2009/5/4 18:22
Re: "This is the One" Ad Promotion
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Quote:

Truten wrote:
Great ad promotion there on Facebook, I love the little description.

Just letting everyone know that "This Is The One" is still within the Top 100 Pop album downloads on iTunes, its at number 73, not that bad that she is still within the chart based purely on a digital download only until May 12th, looks like all that promotion and airplay is paying off.

Lolz, yeah, well, it was jsut a small ad on the side so i decided to 'circle' it to make it more noticeable ... then i kinda overdid it by making it rainbow colored and jotting down more misc. crap.

Anyway... that's really awesome to hear. I have no knowledge on how the Top 100 thing works and it's encouraging to hear someone like yourself confirm somethin' like that. :D I think they're doing an awesome job promoting her. And i think adding the three new bonus tracks to the Physical CD was a very very smart move, seeing as a lot of the fans are pretty familiar with Sanctuary and Simple & Clean and that thopse tracks aren't available on iTunes.
Posted on: 2009/5/4 21:22
  •  Truten
      Truten
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/M/UK
Yeah, its basically the Top 100 most popular albums in the Pop section, and its updated multipule times during a day so its great to see that people are still buying the album even though its been over a month since the digital release of a relatively unknown artist in the US.

Just wondering, has anyone seen the video for Come Back To Me on the music channels?
Posted on: 2009/5/5 12:04
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Utada ad on Facebook

Posted on: 2009/5/5 19:09
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Haha, yeah! X'D go back to the second page of this thread and you'll see MY screenshot of the facebook ad. :D
Posted on: 2009/5/5 20:42
  •  Mahalania
      Mahalania
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/F/NY
Spotted a Hikki ad!
Posted on: 2009/5/10 21:18
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123