Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Amazon.com : Editorial review and "This Is The One" New Track listing
guest_Unregistered
yeah I agree it doesn't go with the flow of TITO but still, she got them!!!!
Posted on: 2009/4/22 19:56
  •  eni-san
      eni-san
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L it's a secret
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Amazon.com . new 3 track listing added on T.I.T.O album

11. Simple and Clean (Bonus Track)
12. Sanctuary (Opening) (Bonus Track)
13. Sanctuary (Closing) (Bonus Track)

also read editorial review for T.I.T.O

Part of editorial review

When I start making a song, for one second I see an amazing view--and in that instant, it cracks and falls to pieces. Then the rest of the process is trying to put the pieces back together. So when it feels familiar, when I see what I saw in that moment the song was conceived, then I know it's done.--Utada

i'm kind of happy...because these are the very songs that got me into utada.

random thought: that quote you pulled from the editorial review is the same quote on utada's imeem.com page (sorry if i sound like a stalker lol ). anyway, i really like that description of what the creative process is like for her.

*is yet another who wishes for a new album cover...even though i love that hoodie she's wearing and i want one just like it...*
Posted on: 2009/4/22 20:17
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
WHAT THE SHIT OMFGGGDKLFGHLSKHJL;KHAHVLFGHLGHD;SFSG OMGOMGOGMOMG ARE YOU SERIOUS THAT'S AWESOME AHH OH MY GAWD WOW I HEARD HER MENTIONING SOMETHING LIKE RELEASING THOSE SONGS OFFICIALLY WITH THE PERMISSION OF DISNEY AND SQUARE ENIX BUT I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD HAPPEN SO SOON OMFGGDG;GHJL;SKGFHJDLGFSJ... okay, okay, no more cap-cancer and keyboard mashing... *breathes*

Anyway, i agree, it doesn't go with the flow of TITO.
But oh well. XD

Uhhh...

So... wait. wow. Uh. I already reserved a copy of this way before this happened. Does this mean my copy will also have these three new tracklistings?!!
Posted on: 2009/4/22 21:43
  •  dral
      dral
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M
hope it's available digitally too or people will resort to illegal downloading.

Posted on: 2009/4/23 9:37
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
So... wait. wow. Uh. I already reserved a copy of this way before this happened. Does this mean my copy will also have these three new tracklistings?!!

Yes, it should. It's not like any of the CDs exist in a physical form yet, or like when you pre-ordered yours they created one with only the 10 songs already listed and have been holding it for three months. When the CDs ship, they'll all be the same.

And there's a reason these tracks are listed specifically as BONUS tracks. That's because they don't really flow with TITO as a whole, but they weren't created for "This Is The One", so that's to be expected. Bonus tracks are just songs tagged to the end of an album- they aren't necessarily a "part" of the album, so to speak.

I, myself, am going to be really excited to FINALLY have an officially released version of both the opening and closing "Sanctuary" tracks.
Posted on: 2009/4/23 11:20
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
i wonder if this sanctuary will sound like the original version of passion (y'know, with no break in the mid and the part with the "zutto..." thingy)
either way, i hope that this album will do better than exodus and that May 12 comes here quicker
Posted on: 2009/4/23 20:29
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Sry, but Amazon.co.UK didn't put those 3 new bonus track in it

Click here
Amazon.co.UK : This is the One

Maybe they not added yet, cross your finger
Posted on: 2009/4/24 2:08
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
What the ****
Posted on: 2009/4/24 2:23
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:

Yes, it should. It's not like any of the CDs exist in a physical form yet, or like when you pre-ordered yours they created one with only the 10 songs already listed and have been holding it for three months. When the CDs ship, they'll all be the same.

And there's a reason these tracks are listed specifically as BONUS tracks. That's because they don't really flow with TITO as a whole, but they weren't created for "This Is The One", so that's to be expected. Bonus tracks are just songs tagged to the end of an album- they aren't necessarily a "part" of the album, so to speak.

I, myself, am going to be really excited to FINALLY have an officially released version of both the opening and closing "Sanctuary" tracks.

OMFG, okay, thanks, what you're saying makes sense. Ahhh, so exciting!! If i don't get those bonus tracks, I'm going to be so sad.

And yeah, you have a really good point.. the fact that they're BONUS tracks... One thing though -- I really wish they put in the Techno version of Simple & Clean. I love the regular versions quite a bit, it's beautiful -- but the techno version is SOOOO full of eargasms and goodiness!!! @u@ S'all good though -- i just think it's a little weird considering they have both versions of Sanctuary~~
Posted on: 2009/4/24 11:36
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12