Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...8>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Post your collection!!!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Show it off here!!

My collection: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=60252206&albumId=2779314

If you can't see it, let me know. I'll just post the pictures.

EDIT: I also have the Japanese version of Exodus if anyone noticed. I'm not sure why I didn't take a picture of it but I do. Maybe I should take a picture and show the two pictures of her that come in the booklet...

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2009/4/24 16:30
Re: Post your collection!!!
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 Male
I'm so jello! I only got Exodus and HEART STATION :)
I'm still Saving to get Ultra Blue (Though I bought Ultra Blue on Itunes I want a physical copy since it's my favorite album by her) and Deep River because there expensive to import, oh, and of course I'm gonna buy This Is The One.

Strange, you're Heart Station is different, mine the CD is white with the album tittle and Utada Hikaru written on it, yours has a picture of utada and its like glossy.. Hmm I wonder why?
Posted on: 2009/4/24 16:45
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Quote:

BokuWaDevil光 wrote:
I'm still Saving to get Ultra Blue (Though I bought Ultra Blue on Itunes I want a physical copy since it's my favorite album by her) and Deep River because there expensive to import, oh, and of course I'm gonna buy This Is The One.

Strange, you're Heart Station is different, mine the CD is white with the album tittle and Utada Hikaru written on it, yours has a picture of utada and its like glossy.. Hmm I wonder why?

Maybe yours is Korean or something...? IDK. :3
Posted on: 2009/4/24 19:19
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 Male
Quote:

~Billy<3'sHikki~ wrote:
Quote:

BokuWaDevil光 wrote:

Oh, this suck's. I just seen it's not an official import from japan. It say's made in Malaysia.. It's a real Utada Hikaru album just not the official one from japan, it has all the EMI labels and copy writes but it's just a one made for the U.S, it sucks but as long as it's not entirely fake lol
Posted on: 2009/4/24 19:54
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Quote:

BokuWaDevil光 wrote:
Quote:

~Billy<3'sHikki~ wrote:
Quote:

BokuWaDevil光 wrote:

Oh, this suck's. I just seen it's not an official import from japan. It say's made in Malaysia.. It's a real Utada Hikaru album just not the official one from japan, it has all the EMI labels and copy writes but it's just a one made for the U.S, it sucks but as long as it's not entirely fake lol

Malaysia? Mal=bad Aysia=bootleg Asia? xD lol. Bad joke...

Posted on: 2009/4/24 20:19
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

~Billy<3'sHikki~ wrote:
Show it off here!!

My collection: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=60252206&albumId=2779314

omfg....... i'm gonna break in to ur house and steal ur collections!!! awesome collection bro

btw add my fansite plze,

www.myspace.com/hikki4ever1
Posted on: 2009/4/27 0:16
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Your collection of her Japanese albums make me jealous... I've only got Heart Station and TITO...

and my Heart Station is same as BokuWaDevil光, Made in Malaysia...

Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
Quote:

~Billy<3'sHikki~ wrote:
Show it off here!!

omfg....... i'm gonna break in to ur house and steal ur collections!!! awesome collection bro

btw add my fansite plze,

and ~Billy<3'sHikki~, you'll know who to look for if ONLY your collection is gone...
Posted on: 2009/4/27 11:04
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Your collection of her Japanese albums make me jealous... I've only got Heart Station and TITO...

and my Heart Station is same as BokuWaDevil光, Made in Malaysia...

Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
Quote:

~Billy<3'sHikki~ wrote:
Show it off here!!

btw add my fansite plze,

and ~Billy<3'sHikki~, you'll know who to look for if ONLY your collection is gone...

Lol. Noooo~ I've worked so hard to come on these (Kinda, It's hard to find places that actually sell the CDs and when I finally find places, they end up going out of business... ) If anyone can come down to Indio during the last week of February, the Date Festival usually has a booth that sells her CDs and other Japanese artists/bands. They are usually about 13 dollars but the selection isn't huge but last time I went they had ULTRA BLUE, HEART STATION, and two Singles Collections.

Posted on: 2009/4/27 12:57
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
plz add me up billy =D

cuz i know ur a big fan

add up my fansite on myspace yo =)
Posted on: 2009/4/28 20:24
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Why don't you the one who add him Aijin.

My collection in Cassette and CD lol i bought the same album : First love, Distance, Deep river, Ultra Blue, Exodus , Utada Hikaru collection 1, HEART STATION.

No single, sob i'm jealous

Dont have T.I.T.O :3. I'm gonna buy it in CD and cassette for collection
Posted on: 2009/4/29 2:32
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...8>