Poster Thread
  •  dral
      dral
Re: Post your collection!!!
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M
Quote:

Studebaker wrote:
I have to say, buying the 20th brithday DVD was sorta a waste. It was cheap though, and the performances are great, but when 80% of it is just Utada talking in Japanese.. Bleh.

Ya. Kind of like companies trying to rip us fans. No offence but i think ayumi's side exploited that even more. Like coming out with many different editions of the same thing. Good for collectors but not for your pockets

Posted on: 2009/8/22 3:33
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
imo, 20 dai wa ike ike is really worth its money :x especially the performances are among my fav hikki performances ever :x
Posted on: 2009/8/22 5:10
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

dral wrote:
Quote:

Studebaker wrote:
I have to say, buying the 20th brithday DVD was sorta a waste. It was cheap though, and the performances are great, but when 80% of it is just Utada talking in Japanese.. Bleh.

Ya. Kind of like companies trying to rip us fans. No offence but i think ayumi's side exploited that even more. Like coming out with many different editions of the same thing. Good for collectors but not for your pockets

I wished the dvd came with english subs (wishful thinking) so people wouldn't feel as ripped off..She was so cute when she was talking and the performance was amazing as well!
Posted on: 2009/8/31 14:57
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Your collection of her Japanese albums make me jealous... I've only got Heart Station and TITO...

and my Heart Station is same as BokuWaDevil光, Made in Malaysia...

Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
Quote:

~Billy<3'sHikki~ wrote:
Show it off here!!

My collection: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=60252206&albumId=2779314

If you can't see it, let me know. I'll just post the pictures.

omfg....... i'm gonna break in to ur house and steal ur collections!!! awesome collection bro

btw add my fansite plze,

www.myspace.com/hikki4ever1

and ~Billy<3'sHikki~, you'll know who to look for if ONLY your collection is gone...

Lol! My Heart Station is the Hong Kong version and I have a Malaysian version of First Love.

Here is my collection

http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab192/kokoandkiko/Hikki%20CD%20and%20DVD%20Collection/

I apologize with the quality of the pics..i was too lazy to take out my camera so I used my mac instead...
Posted on: 2009/8/31 15:16
  •  dral
      dral
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M
koko...all ur pictures are mirror images right? Haha. Great collection, i can see the price tags too, probably still wrapped. I will be tempted to unwrap them though.

Posted on: 2009/9/1 7:38
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

dral wrote:
koko...all ur pictures are mirror images right? Haha. Great collection, i can see the price tags too, probably still wrapped. I will be tempted to unwrap them though.

Wow it takes alot of discipline not to unwrap them..but they do then remain shiny and new..comprehensive collection Congratulations
Posted on: 2009/9/1 8:01
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

dral wrote:

Wow it takes alot of discipline not to unwrap them..but they do then remain shiny and new..comprehensive collection Congratulations

I think they're mirror images and I can't change that in photobooth which kinda sucks...all of them are still sealed but I am especially tempted to open the dvds...I feel like I'm the only weird/ anal one here who doesn't open them..
Posted on: 2009/9/1 10:29
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
ok this is kinda my complete collection until now... i need some more DVDs and First Love Single & Final Distance :I

http://img231.imageshack.us/i/utada.jpg/
http://img90.imageshack.us/i/tensen.jpg/
Posted on: 2009/9/1 10:58
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
omfreakingG!!!!! (0.0)

u even have the ten and sen book!
Posted on: 2009/9/5 9:00
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
the ten and sen books are to have items. you learn so much about her and there are so much great photos to look at.
Posted on: 2009/9/5 13:19
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...345678>