<1...45678>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  dral
      dral
Re: Post your collection!!!
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M
I was wondering whether the books are limited edition or will be published by demand. Any idea?

Posted on: 2009/9/6 9:18
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
I'm not sure if they are limited edition. When I was still living in Japan in July, they still had a lot of them in book stores.
Posted on: 2009/9/6 11:08
  •  kuromaguro
      kuromaguro
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M/London
yeah, i don't think they are limited edition too, cos there are quite a number of them in a japanese book store, kinokuniya in malaysia. I actually bought the ten book, couldn't be bothered with sen, since its all in her blog XD, the books are not cheap!
Posted on: 2009/9/7 2:50
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

kuromaguro wrote:
yeah, i don't think they are limited edition too, cos there are quite a number of them in a japanese book store, kinokuniya in malaysia. I actually bought the ten book, couldn't be bothered with sen, since its all in her blog XD, the books are not cheap!

Hi kuromaguro,
Did you buy these books in London?
Or order them from Japan?
Posted on: 2009/9/7 3:45
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

kuromaguro wrote:

Hi kuromaguro,

HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THOSE?

The went out of stock March 21!!!!!!at CDjapan.

Edit: I forgot about the Kinokuyina store near Bryant Park!*runs to see if they have it!*

Double edit!:The Kinokuyina US site is completely wapanese targeted.They only have the manga and image music at the store up on the site.-_- I actually am gonna have to go.I might as well get dress.I tell you guys if I have any luck.If I do then Aijin,you are good to go.You have 6 stores out near you.Look:

http://bookweb.kinokuniya.co.jp/ohb/02/contents/storeinfo.html
Posted on: 2009/9/7 4:55
  •  kuromaguro
      kuromaguro
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M/London
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

kuromaguro wrote:

Hi kuromaguro,

HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THOSE?

The went out of stock March 21!!!!!!at CDjapan.

Edit: I forgot about the Kinokuyina store near Bryant Park!*runs to see if they have it!*

Double edit!:The Kinokuyina US site is completely wapanese targeted.They only have the manga and image music at the store up on the site.-_- I actually am gonna have to go.I might as well get dress.I tell you guys if I have any luck.If I do then Aijin,you are good to go.You have 6 stores out near you.Look:

http://bookweb.kinokuniya.co.jp/ohb/02/contents/storeinfo.html

Hahaha, actually I am in Malaysia now, its a country between thailand and singapore if you don't know...i bought it at the kinokuniya there. I just checked the catalogue, and it seems like they are only a few left

I think there are good chances that the US kinokuniya might have it, and yeah they have this japanese section, where most of the famous japanese book are shelved there. LOL, good luck canti!
Posted on: 2009/9/7 8:48
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
I thought the books were affordable. Well, I don't know about other countries cause I got mine in japan. But usually personal books/photobooks of artists are way overpriced. The 2 books together were about $30 for me. Good luck finding them for those who can't.
Posted on: 2009/9/7 13:21
  •  UtadaHikaru124
      UtadaHikaru124
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Miami
Are The Books In Full Japanese!?
i dont read jap. so its kinda a waste to buy
Posted on: 2009/9/7 18:22
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Yes the books are in Japanese. One of the books is a collection of her blog entries so you'll find English here and there. It could be a waste, you can make that decision. But its nice to have.
Posted on: 2009/9/7 18:33
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i would love to have em =D
Posted on: 2009/9/7 20:03
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...45678>