Utada Karaoke Contest

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...8>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Utada Karaoke Contest
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Hey! This is my take on Utada's song "Come Back to Me" !!! Please view and rate! Hikki is so awesome, I love her voice and music! I'm glad JPop is making another effort here in the US.

Click Here for My Karaoke Submission of "Come Back To Me"

^_^ <3 Peace!
Posted on: 2009/4/29 1:23
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
WHAT THE HELL GUYS HOW ARE YOU SO TALENTED?!?!!1 THIS MAKES ME ROFL OVER MY OBVIOUS DEFEAT. RARARARAAAWWRRR!!!1
Posted on: 2009/4/29 2:13
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I cant hear it, currently only for United state and Canada, ARWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWH what the hell, XOXO good luck to you guys
Posted on: 2009/4/29 2:51
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Aww! C'mon, you guys! Just try it out--what do you got to lose, a trip to see UTADA!?!?! Or get some awesome goodies from her!?!!?

It's a fun song to sing (but yeah, I gotta admit, it's pretty difficult even for ME to sing this song, so that goes to show you how much awesomeness Utada is at singing)! Just have fun with it and make it your own. ^_^

I'm looking forward to listening to your submissions. Be like Nike: JUST DO IT! xD

Diana <3
Posted on: 2009/4/29 7:50
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 18/F/USA
Quote:

geisha.doll wrote:
Hey! This is my take on Utada's song "Come Back to Me" !!! Please view and rate! Hikki is so awesome, I love her voice and music! I'm glad JPop is making another effort here in the US.

^_^ <3 Peace!

Wow... You are really good! ^-^

Much love!
Machii
Posted on: 2009/4/29 8:53
Hikki Obsessed
ROFL. WTF MY COVER OF THIS SONG WAS UPLOADED ?!?!! I didn't even know!! THe uploading thing said it failed! So i figured, "okay it's not like i recorded anything good anyway lulz i'll just redo it later~" .. i check on myspace and it's magically uploaded??!?!!11 With FEEDBACK?! whatthefux. XD Can't redo it yet though because i kinda need to go to class. Lulz, uploading program phaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaail~

Also, don't bother looking for my vid either.
Posted on: 2009/4/29 9:31
  •  Truten
      Truten
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/M/UK
Even though I can't sing, I wanted to enter only to find out that I'm plagued with "no support for outside the US and Canada". God I hate living away from the west

I can't even watch you videos guys, good luck to all of you! It would be great to have a winner from here win taht fabulous prize!
Posted on: 2009/4/29 16:10
Hikki Obsessed
oh wow, that's really sucks!! >_>;; i'll record one separatlely from the myspace thing and show everyone!! :D .. once i record one that i'm confident of. >_> i keep redoing mine. XD
Posted on: 2009/4/29 19:22
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Eugh I HATE myspace karaoke. No room to add background vocals or reverb. Wish this was something you could pre-record and turn in. Only thing I can think to do is pre-record and hold my mic up to the speakers on another computer.
Posted on: 2009/4/29 22:16
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

geisha.doll wrote:

^_^ <3 Peace!

damn....

i wish i have ur voice..... o.o
Posted on: 2009/4/30 0:39
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...8>