A/S/L
Good luck everyone. I was going to enter but my voice is HORRIBLE! :p
Posted on: 2009/5/11 8:57
  •  ItsDaveyJ
      ItsDaveyJ
Re: Utada Karaoke Contest
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/m/ny
http://ksolo.myspace.com/actions/showSongProfile.do?rid=1274684&sid=28454&uid=8647731

This is my entry. I'm a little ticked, because this is NOT my best. But my mic just decided to go be a douche after this. The rest of my recordings have these loud cackling sounds and my voice sounds like a weird electronic thing rather than a voice. So this was the last one I recorded before that happened.
Posted on: 2009/5/11 7:26
  •  Cats&Peaches
      Cats&Peaches
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I made mine here but how do I get it entered into the contest (like on the page where the video of Hikki is) or is just automatic???????

http://ksolo.myspace.com/actions/showSongProfile.do?rid=1272953&sid=28454&uid=472761591
Posted on: 2009/5/10 18:58
  •  syronx
      syronx
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L M/Earth [lol(USA)]
hey everyone

http://ksolo.myspace.com/actions/showSongProfile.do?rid=1267159&sid=28454&uid=8826331

this is my version

i just did it

please rate and comment

i rly wanna be in the contest ^_^

ty GL to all =)
Posted on: 2009/5/8 20:16
  •  daaznfella
      daaznfella
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/M/Seattle, WA USA
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Quote:

daaznfella wrote:
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
YEAH!! I just saw your wife's recording!! She has a really nice voice!!! I hope she gets 100 views before the deadline. It's a very good cover. It'd be sooo cute if you guys win and you go to Japan as a couple!! :333 Would you guys go alone or would you bring a third person??

thanks, i already plan on meeting her when she comes to town in ONLY 7 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

but i DO plan on spamming the hell outta this video at school tomorrow and jumping on all the different computers to get the vote count up

Hahahaha, awesome!! :D Woow, so yer married but yer still taking classes?!! Wow, wish i could do that... @u@

Well, I wish the best of luck to you, Mr. AznFella. XD

many thanks, you can see our pix if you check out her myspace thingy, i think we're gonna do another one because she isn't satisfied with this one....
Posted on: 2009/5/8 10:08
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Quote:

daaznfella wrote:
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
YEAH!! I just saw your wife's recording!! She has a really nice voice!!! I hope she gets 100 views before the deadline. It's a very good cover. It'd be sooo cute if you guys win and you go to Japan as a couple!! :333 Would you guys go alone or would you bring a third person??

thanks, i already plan on meeting her when she comes to town in ONLY 7 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

but i DO plan on spamming the hell outta this video at school tomorrow and jumping on all the different computers to get the vote count up

Hahahaha, awesome!! :D Woow, so yer married but yer still taking classes?!! Wow, wish i could do that... @u@

Well, I wish the best of luck to you, Mr. AznFella. XD
Posted on: 2009/5/8 9:56
  •  daaznfella
      daaznfella
Addicted to Hikki
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:

Suroki wrote:
Quote:

Lol, I'll see if I can explain it better. There's definitely a popular phrase for it, or something... the idea that once you get to the top, it's easier to stay on top. The people who are most popular right now will keep their high positions because their status at the top makes new people keep clicking them to see if they're really that good. Then they have a gazillion views!

None of that was really related to me mentioning my status, which probably added to your confusion. Sorry! XD
I'm slowly getting less and less "popular", hahaha. Sadly... XD

Hope that clears it up? A little...? orz

OHHH OKAY I GET IT, LOLZ. XD Nahh, it's all good, i just suck at comprehending. XD That's a little unfair for those who have amazing covers but no views... but w/e. :B This is the ONLY time i'll ever use Myspace Karaoke anyway... >u>;

Posted on: 2009/5/8 0:16
  •  Suroki
      Suroki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 30/F
Lol! I used MySpace Karaoke back when it was ksolo.com! (And not bought out by MySpace yet...) I actually had a fo'realz MySpace account and used karaoke, but when I heard of this contest I already had 10 recordings! And stupid-money-grubbing MySpace: DELETING RECORDINGS DOESN'T LOWER THE RECORDING COUNT! So I was forced to make a new account with my other email. Anything for Utada-saaaan! XD
Posted on: 2009/5/8 0:11
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee

Suroki wrote:
Quote:

Lol, I'll see if I can explain it better. There's definitely a popular phrase for it, or something... the idea that once you get to the top, it's easier to stay on top. The people who are most popular right now will keep their high positions because their status at the top makes new people keep clicking them to see if they're really that good. Then they have a gazillion views!

None of that was really related to me mentioning my status, which probably added to your confusion. Sorry! XD
I'm slowly getting less and less "popular", hahaha. Sadly... XD

Hope that clears it up? A little...? orz

OHHH OKAY I GET IT, LOLZ. XD Nahh, it's all good, i just suck at comprehending. XD That's a little unfair for those who have amazing covers but no views... but w/e. :B This is the ONLY time i'll ever use Myspace Karaoke anyway... >u>;
Posted on: 2009/5/8 0:04
  •  daaznfella
      daaznfella
Addicted to Hikki
iono, my wife's still works, we've been trying to spread this all over myspace and face book

http://ksolo.myspace.com/actions/showSongProfile.do?rid=1264658&sid=28454&uid=8673881
Posted on: 2009/5/7 23:56
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...8>