<12345...17>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Utada - MORE in store Appearances!
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
Quote:

loli-drop wrote:
one, i am extremely jealous (yet hopelessly optomistic she SHALL come to the UK) two, how has she got aaaannnnnyyy energy left? hikki is such a hard worker!

i know tell me about it, and sorry you cant make it either, i will post vids and pics as i did before for the sephora event
Posted on: 2009/4/30 14:14
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
Quote:

daaznfella wrote:
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
WHOLEY SHIT NYC AGAIN?!??!! I AM SOOO THERE.

AND I WON'T HAVE CLASSES THAT DAY SO I'LL BE THERE EARLY FOR THOSE DAMN WRIST BANDS. I AM SO NOT GOING TO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE. I WANT TO SEE HER AND TAKE PICTURES THIS TIME. ;A;

UTADA, HERE I COME (again).

oh yeah to get a wrist band u need to buy the CD in order to get it signed and get in period! so to let u know and everyone else!!

wait wait wait, so you have to buy a cd prior to the day of her appearance at FYE ????

and do you have to buy the cd THERE??? like i can't bring one from best buy or something?

well for the NYC one u have to buy it in order to get in, im not too sure on the other stores but most likely its gonna be the same because it generates sales for their store
Posted on: 2009/4/30 14:29
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
WOW THANKS FOR THE INFO.. but i already preordered mine on amazon. does that count?? O_O
Posted on: 2009/4/30 14:38
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
WOW THANKS FOR THE INFO.. but i already preordered mine on amazon. does that count?? O_O

well knowing Best Buy, they are real Anal with their shiz so again im not sure but most likely it wont count
Posted on: 2009/4/30 14:42
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:

well knowing Best Buy, they are real Anal with their shiz so again im not sure but most likely it wont count

ROFL. I like your w00t face at the end of that statement. XDDD

Yeaah, i just called -- the store lady didn't even know until i called and asked about it. o_O ANyway, i asked -- "But i already preordered the CD on amazon... sshhhooouuuld iii ... buy it there just to be sure?" ...She said yes. XD So, uh, when does the CD come out again? The 11th or the the 12th?? Man, i'm going to get there at, like, 9am if it's going to come out on the day of her appearance. XD
Posted on: 2009/4/30 14:45
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:

ROFL. I like your w00t face at the end of that statement. XDDD

Yeaah, i just called -- the store lady didn't even know until i called and asked about it. o_O ANyway, i asked -- "But i already preordered the CD on amazon... sshhhooouuuld iii ... buy it there just to be sure?" ...She said yes. XD So, uh, when does the CD come out again? The 11th or the the 12th?? Man, i'm going to get there at, like, 9am if it's going to come out on the day of her appearance. XD

its supposed to be out may 12 anyways so yay NYC first this time, muwahahahaha
Posted on: 2009/4/30 14:47
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:

ROFL. OH GOD. that's it -- i am so going to be there at, like, 8 in the frickin' morning. O_O;
Posted on: 2009/4/30 14:56
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:

ROFL. OH GOD. that's it -- i am so going to be there at, like, 8 in the frickin' morning. O_O;

lol me too
Posted on: 2009/4/30 14:58
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
Damn, the LA event is the day before my AP world history exam..........................life~~~ ;___;
Posted on: 2009/4/30 17:42
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA
GAH! The San Fransisco one is the day of my final ;_; I might be able to get there an hour before it starts. Whats the deal with these things anyways? Will I be able to go in a buy the cd and get a wrist band or whatever? How have the lines been???? Is getting an hour early even worth it???!? I wish I didn't have that darn final !!!
Posted on: 2009/4/30 18:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...17>