Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 30/F
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Quote:

Suroki wrote:
Quote:

It opens at 9AM! http://stores.bestbuy.com/1028/
So... I'm gonna try my best to drag myself out of bed and get there around 8 as well. (Fellow New Jerseyan!) Dude we'll be there for HOURS. Gotta remember to bring snacks, and I was thinking about bringing a boombox! And Utada's discography on my mp3 player, of course. XD

MWAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA. HEEEELL YEAH JERSEYY~~ XD I'mma be takin' the bus. Comin' from (south-ish) central jersey. Takes about 45 minutes to get there so i'll be waking up at. Like .... 6:30am. x__x; Thank GOD i don't have finals that day!! Also, THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE. It relaxes me to know it opens at 9am. I hope they'll have enough wrist bands for all of us. Yeah, i should bring over some frickin' food too... and entertainment. Harhar, nintendo DS. ;D i should duel UTada in a tetris battle ...

Dammit... I guess I'll be waking up around then, too, lol. Taking NJ Transit, woo! (The awesomest, ghetto-est trains evar, lol.) Same travel time too! I'm coming from Rutgers New Brunswick! I'm really curious as to how the "buying-a-CD" thing is going to work. Maybe they'll channel the line straight to registers, haha! And where is Utada-san going to be? So many questions, so much excitement, ahhh~ XD

I WISH I BROUGHT MY DS TO COLLEGE D:
Posted on: 2009/5/6 20:13
Re: Utada - MORE in store Appearances! May 12-16 2009
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Suroki wrote:
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Quote:

Suroki wrote:
Quote:

So... I'm gonna try my best to drag myself out of bed and get there around 8 as well. (Fellow New Jerseyan!) Dude we'll be there for HOURS. Gotta remember to bring snacks, and I was thinking about bringing a boombox! And Utada's discography on my mp3 player, of course. XD

MWAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA. HEEEELL YEAH JERSEYY~~ XD I'mma be takin' the bus. Comin' from (south-ish) central jersey. Takes about 45 minutes to get there so i'll be waking up at. Like .... 6:30am. x__x; Thank GOD i don't have finals that day!! Also, THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE. It relaxes me to know it opens at 9am. I hope they'll have enough wrist bands for all of us. Yeah, i should bring over some frickin' food too... and entertainment. Harhar, nintendo DS. ;D i should duel UTada in a tetris battle ...

Dammit... I guess I'll be waking up around then, too, lol. Taking NJ Transit, woo! (The awesomest, ghetto-est trains evar, lol.) Same travel time too! I'm coming from Rutgers New Brunswick! I'm really curious as to how the "buying-a-CD" thing is going to work. Maybe they'll channel the line straight to registers, haha! And where is Utada-san going to be? So many questions, so much excitement, ahhh~ XD

AWW MAAN. XD You didn't bring yer DS to college?!?! That suuuccckkkssss. Harhar, so you go to Rutgers, aye ?!! I go to Mercer County ... even though i live in Middlesex. >_>;; County College saves me money. :'D Yeah, i'm not too far from New Brunswick (like, an exit or two away on the turnpike) so the timing thing seems a bit right. XD

I have nooo idea how it's going to work, with the BUY THE CD thing. I think ... i hope it's a little bit more organized. Not a good idea to have a bunch of rabid fans just go at it like a pack of starving wolves. XB

luuulz NJ transit. XD
Posted on: 2009/5/6 21:06
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Suroki wrote:
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Quote:

Suroki wrote:
Quote:

AWW MAAN. XD You didn't bring yer DS to college?!?! That suuuccckkkssss. Harhar, so you go to Rutgers, aye ?!! I go to Mercer County ... even though i live in Middlesex. >_>;; County College saves me money. :'D Yeah, i'm not too far from New Brunswick (like, an exit or two away on the turnpike) so the timing thing seems a bit right. XD

I have nooo idea how it's going to work, with the BUY THE CD thing. I think ... i hope it's a little bit more organized. Not a good idea to have a bunch of rabid fans just go at it like a pack of starving wolves. XB

luuulz NJ transit. XD

did u say wolves!!! i will eat u if u cross the line!!
Posted on: 2009/5/6 21:34
  •  Eternityluv
      Eternityluv
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
lucky you, my lady was a biotch!!! haha hopefully it'll be smooth sailin this time for all of us crazy fans

Quote:

ghostdog wrote:

The lady I talked to was really nice.
I don't think it will be necessary to wait in line this time, once you buy the CD you get a wristband.
Posted on: 2009/5/6 22:08
  •  Eternityluv
      Eternityluv
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
lolz yeah DS is a good idea to kill times...i forgot all about it..u guys are lucky for that less an hour drive..i'm like more than 2 hours away..suxx
Posted on: 2009/5/6 22:11
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L California
Listening to how everyone would pass the time kinda makes me glad the event in the LA area is held at Universal City Walk. There's so much to do there. There's a movie theater so I would probably watch movies all day since I'm getting there early morning.
Posted on: 2009/5/7 0:31
  •  Mahalania
      Mahalania
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/F/NY
For the NY one will be leaving my house a little after 8am takes me 40mins to get to the city by cab. Just want to get the CD and wristband hopefully find some random people see what they're doing and base the rest of my day on that lol.
Posted on: 2009/5/7 6:58
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Quote:

conkwe wrote:
Listening to how everyone would pass the time kinda makes me glad the event in the LA area is held at Universal City Walk. There's so much to do there. There's a movie theater so I would probably watch movies all day since I'm getting there early morning.

Well, there ARE things to do in NYC... buuut, yeah, i think we all had the preconception of waiting and staying on line. Maybe we won't have to after we buy the cd/get the wrist band... ? I think someone said something about that in this thread. XD No one seems to be sure though. Maybe it'll be all played by ear once Tuesday comes.

...Oh my God i'm so excited. @____@;;;
Posted on: 2009/5/7 9:13
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
i have to take a test that morning =( but hopefully i'll be able to get there around 12-ish. i hope there isnt a huge line when i get there and there are still writbands leftover. if not then i will cry
Posted on: 2009/5/7 10:12
  •  einhander
      einhander
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
how early are we talking about to stand in line? hope not like those ps2 ps3 launch type where I'll have to camp overnight.
Posted on: 2009/5/7 22:15
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...891011121314...17>