•  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Utada - MORE in store Appearances! May 12-16 2009
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Quote:

S0ySauce wrote:
Is anyone going to the one in LA?

Do you have to make any reservations? My brother called up for info and they said that you have to preorder the CD in person, pick it up on Tuesday and THEN get a wristband.

It seems kind of a hassel, though. Or did we just happened to ask the wrong guy on duty?

THIS IS COMPLETELY TRUE!!!

and i want to give credit to someone who said it ealier in the thread.

if you order at FYE, you get to pre - order the copy AND GET THE WRISTBAND THERE AND THEN!!

I ALREADY HAVE MINE

me and my friend went today [it was about an hour & a half drive]

BUT IT IS SO WORTH IT! it's a gaurantee you'll get an autograph!

and i was able to even pre-order one for my friend [who wasn't present]

it's true you HAVE TO BE PRESENT and in person to pre-order

it's a gaurantee truth!

but it's worth it!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN TO WHO EVER GOT THE INFO!
Posted on: 2009/5/9 23:22
  •  einhander
      einhander
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
you can buy her poster at yesasia but shipping aint cheap and.... they might ship it from HONG KONG SO..... it might take ages and i think it is the HK VERSION and not u.s. version of her album poster.
Posted on: 2009/5/10 1:28
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L California
[LA appearance] when you pre-order the cd, does it matter which fye store you purchase it at?
Posted on: 2009/5/10 2:06
  •  xO1000wordsxO
      xO1000wordsxO
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Does anyone know, if we have to stand in line for the NYC event. Like, once we get our wrist bands are we allowed to leave?
Posted on: 2009/5/10 9:27
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Quote:

conkwe wrote:
[LA appearance] when you pre-order the cd, does it matter which fye store you purchase it at?

you know what... i DO NOT KNOW. i think it would have to be the one in LA because they are hosting the event and they have the wristbands.so i'm pretty sure you would have to go to that one.
Posted on: 2009/5/10 10:57
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L California
oh yeah. I did some online research, and the number for info on the LA event is the same number as the fye store in LA. Thanks for the info trisha_toyota!
Posted on: 2009/5/10 11:02
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
I am SO freaking PISSED right now. Last week I called the FYE store in Seattle and all the guy on the phone said was that you just had to bring you own copy of This is the One to get the wristband, that's all. Well, I just called right now and I can confirm that you have to buy the album at that particular store to get the wristband. The guy on the phone was a freaking (censored) too, he kept cutting me off and was just a jerk. SCREW THEM, Utada's too good for them.

He also said that with the amount of people they expect to get, if you don't have a wristband, they are 100% sure that you WILL NOT see Utada......I live 5 hours away from Seattle so I can't go......I actually started crying when I realized I couldn't go....I was just so happy, I was finally going to see Utada....now that is down the drain.
Posted on: 2009/5/10 11:17
  •  Mahalania
      Mahalania
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/F/NY
:( there is no hotels/motels you can stay at? or anyone you know in the area that can pre-order the CD there for you?

I know everyone's situation is different but you can't set out at some crazy early hour to be there before the store opens up? It really sucks to see a Hikki fan suffer.
Posted on: 2009/5/10 12:10
  •  eternaltorture
      eternaltorture
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
So I'm pretty new XD I found this thread online & decided to register <3

I'm thinking of going to the NY one, but I'm not 100% sure yet, since if I'm going, I'll probably skip school, but I don't know what legitimate excuse I should come up with =/

I also have a question, it says that Utada is going to make her appearance at 7PM, is that accurate? Or would she appear earlier? Cause my grandma is pretty strict (wants to eat dinner before 7PM ) so I want to know in advance
Posted on: 2009/5/10 13:01
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Quote:

Mahalania wrote:
:( there is no hotels/motels you can stay at? or anyone you know in the area that can pre-order the CD there for you?

I know everyone's situation is different but you can't set out at some crazy early hour to be there before the store opens up? It really sucks to see a Hikki fan suffer.

Thank you for the thoughts. :D

Anyway, I'm broke so I can't stay at a hotel. I don't have any family close to Seattle, and my only friend lives all the way in Quebec, so that's out of the question, lol.

I'm getting over it, I'll live with it. lol. As long as I get to listen to her music right? :D (trying to look on the brightside, lol)
Plus, if she tours this year or at least soon, (which I think she will) I will have a chance to at least see her there!
Posted on: 2009/5/10 13:04
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...11121314151617>