<12345678...17>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Eternityluv
      Eternityluv
Re: Utada - MORE in store Appearances!
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
@ meanesstrage haha i'm gonna convert all the people I know into Utada's madness with my extra copy LMAO
Posted on: 2009/4/30 21:50
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
Quote:

Eternityluv wrote:
haha i'm gonna convert all the people I know into Utada's madness with my extra copy LMAO

LMAOO!!!

damn i feel like ive been put on a spell by Utada, she made us into fiends!!! she already turned Japan into Her own personal zombies and shes gonna do it here too!!!
Posted on: 2009/4/30 21:52
  •  Eternityluv
      Eternityluv
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Lolz i've been starstruck since that sephora event..btw, omg we're totally spamming this thread..

Quote:

meanestrage wrote:
damn i feel like ive been put on a spell by Utada, she made us into fiends!!! she already turned Japan into Her own personal zombies and shes gonna do it here too!!!
Posted on: 2009/4/30 21:57
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
Quote:

Eternityluv wrote:
Lolz i've been starstruck since that sephora event..btw, omg we're totally spamming this thread..

Quote:

meanestrage wrote:

Its okay, thats how much of fanatics aka stalkers we are!
Posted on: 2009/4/30 22:01
  •  Eternityluv
      Eternityluv
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Oh yea forgot to ask, so we don't need reservation or anything to rite? just gonna show up and grab a copy of the album, u think? Cuz I was gonna call them up, but i gotta a feel those rep. not gonna know what the heck that i'm talkin about when asking about Utada. Which is freaking annoying everytime.
Quote:

Posted on: 2009/4/30 22:07
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
Quote:

Eternityluv wrote:
Oh yea forgot to ask, so we don't need reservation or anything to rite? just gonna show up and grab a copy of the album, u think? Cuz I was gonna call them up, but i gotta a feel those rep. not gonna know what the heck that i'm talkin about when asking about Utada. Which is freaking annoying everytime.
Quote:

nah i dont think a reservation is needed, it may be just like sephora but with cd
Posted on: 2009/4/30 22:09
  •  klown
      klown
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 19. Male. Santa Barbara/Los Angeles, California
If I didn't have class all day long I would've camped out T_T
Posted on: 2009/4/30 22:21
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Quote:

Eternityluv wrote:
@ meanesstrage haha i'm gonna convert all the people I know into Utada's madness with my extra copy LMAO

ROFL. OMFG. THAT IS SUCH A GRAND IDEA. I LOVE IT. XDD I'mma buy, like, 5 extra copies and give them to people!! EEEEE!!!

Also -- LOLOLZ, the Sephora event!! You guys are so funny. AND lucky that you're going to see her for a second time!! I tried to get to the Sephora thing but, yeah, i was stuck outside. NOT THIS TIME THOUGH. RAAAHHH!!!

Although, so far, it looks like a lot of my friends can't go cause of school or exams... @u@;;;
Posted on: 2009/4/30 22:23
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Quote:

Eternityluv wrote:

ROFL. OMFG. THAT IS SUCH A GRAND IDEA. I LOVE IT. XDD I'mma buy, like, 5 extra copies and give them to people!! EEEEE!!!

Also -- LOLOLZ, the Sephora event!! You guys are so funny. AND lucky that you're going to see her for a second time!! I tried to get to the Sephora thing but, yeah, i was stuck outside. NOT THIS TIME THOUGH. RAAAHHH!!!

Although, so far, it looks like a lot of my friends can't go cause of school or exams... @u@;;;

lol i have a final speech due that day but since im gonna skip it hes only gonna take 4 points off so yay!!!
Posted on: 2009/4/30 22:25
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Quote:

klown wrote:
If I didn't have class all day long I would've camped out T_T

What if you skipped class?!?! :0
Posted on: 2009/4/30 22:29
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...17>