<1...45678910...17>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Utada - MORE in store Appearances!
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
Quote:

xO1000wordsxO wrote:
oh I could cry right now. I don't think I will be able to go. :( May 12 is my boyfriends birthday. So I feel bad dragging him if he doesn't want to go. :(

forget ur boyfriend, Utada is more important, jk jk jk dont kill me!!

i hope he agrees to go with you!!

my goal is to be first on line!
Posted on: 2009/5/1 7:51
  •  xO1000wordsxO
      xO1000wordsxO
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
haha same I'm thinking about leaving my house at 3am so i can be there around four or five. So I can get my copy of TITO and my wrist band. But, I'm kinda scared to be there that early. But I'm pretty sure my boyfriend would agree to go, because I dragged him to the seophora event. where he had to give up his wrist band, in order for me to get in. I just feel bad, because it's his 21 birthday. But he loves me so it should me ok. :p
Posted on: 2009/5/1 8:14
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
Quote:

xO1000wordsxO wrote:
haha same I'm thinking about leaving my house at 3am so i can be there around four or five. So I can get my copy of TITO and my wrist band. But, I'm kinda scared to be there that early. But I'm pretty sure my boyfriend would agree to go, because I dragged him to the seophora event. where he had to give up his wrist band, in order for me to get in. I just feel bad, because it's his 21 birthday. But he loves me so it should me ok. :p

it should be okay, im thinking of camping there early too around that time lol
Posted on: 2009/5/1 8:17
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:

ROFL. DAMN. WHAT TIME DO YOU PLAN ON BEING THERE??!?!! I was going to aim for 9am, but if you're going to camp out ... THEN WHAT SHOULD *I* DO?!?!!1 X'D Should i get there at, like 6am instead ??!
Posted on: 2009/5/1 8:23
  •  xO1000wordsxO
      xO1000wordsxO
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
If everything goes right! I should be there and maybe we can meet! :) I already met some people here on this site. I just don't know their names, and I wasn't a member yet. Hopefully, we can actually get our cds signed this time. But if not I'll be more then grateful to just get in again.
Posted on: 2009/5/1 8:24
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:

ROFL. DAMN. WHAT TIME DO YOU PLAN ON BEING THERE??!?!! I was going to aim for 9am, but if you're going to camp out ... THEN WHAT SHOULD *I* DO?!?!!1 X'D Should i get there at, like 6am instead ??!

we should all have a slumber party in front of best buy lmao
Posted on: 2009/5/1 8:26
  •  xO1000wordsxO
      xO1000wordsxO
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
I'll bring snacks! j/k But we really should. I'm pretty sure they'll be A LOT of people there around that time. Since the seophora even was so packed, it'll be smart to.
Posted on: 2009/5/1 8:29
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
Quote:

xO1000wordsxO wrote:
I'll bring snacks! j/k But we really should. I'm pretty sure they'll be A LOT of people there around that time. Since the seophora even was so packed, it'll be smart to.

LMAO!! and i dont think talking in this forum is productive for the line, they are probably reading our posts and getting scared and coming early too, damn is there a way to have a group discussion without the world seeing it?? damn government!
Posted on: 2009/5/1 8:32
  •  xO1000wordsxO
      xO1000wordsxO
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
whoops! Your right! Ok I'll keep quiet now. :=x I'm starting to get nervous now.
Posted on: 2009/5/1 8:38
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
Quote:

xO1000wordsxO wrote:
whoops! Your right! Ok I'll keep quiet now. :=x I'm starting to get nervous now.

me too and excited i almost had an anxiety attack yesterday when i heard the news, Utada is seriously gonna get me killed but i love it
Posted on: 2009/5/1 8:42
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...45678910...17>