Re: Utada - MORE in store Appearances!
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:

u will see me there!!

I'll be there at like, 8am !! I'll be coming from Port Authority so it won't be that long of a walk at all. YAAAAAY!! I'll meet up with Sheena and Haruka so i'll most likely see you and Manny and ... uhh, Chris? Kris? Something? :'D I hope the CDs won't be sold out by then, HAHAHAA.... wow, that's kind of a scary thought. :'D

lol it will be, hey do you know Jay Legaspi??
Posted on: 2009/5/3 21:13
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:

u will see me there!!

I'll be there at like, 8am !! I'll be coming from Port Authority so it won't be that long of a walk at all. YAAAAAY!! I'll meet up with Sheena and Haruka so i'll most likely see you and Manny and ... uhh, Chris? Kris? Something? :'D I hope the CDs won't be sold out by then, HAHAHAA.... wow, that's kind of a scary thought. :'D

ROFL WTF HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT I KNOW (and in love with) JAY LEGASPI ?!???!?!1 He's like, one of my favorite Artists!! Up there with Utadaaa!! ...Aaahahahaa, how off topic. XD
Posted on: 2009/5/3 21:41
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:

u will see me there!!

ROFL WTF HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT I KNOW (and in love with) JAY LEGASPI ?!???!?!1 He's like, one of my favorite Artists!! Up there with Utadaaa!! ...Aaahahahaa, how off topic. XD

lmao, yo Jay Legaspi is mah nicca!! i saw him friday and im gonna see him this friday coming up too!
Posted on: 2009/5/3 21:43
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
Quote:

meanestrage wrote:

u will see me there!!

lmao, yo Jay Legaspi is mah nicca!! i saw him friday and im gonna see him this friday coming up too!

OMFG WHAT AWESOME!!

... to try and make this conversation more toward the topic of this thread... XDDDD

My brother used to go out with his cousin. She told me that they used to listen to Utada a LOT as kids and stuff... maybe I should tell Jay about Utada coming on Tuesday... XD IF HE WERE TO COME, HE SHOULD BRING HIS GUITAR TO ENTERTAIN US ALL. Maybe cover some of Utada's songs. ROFL. X'D ...And i'm totally over-fantasizing, but imagine Jay playing his guitar and Utada singing along to him. at best buy. wholey sht i just peed myself. (figuratively).
Posted on: 2009/5/3 22:09
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/NYC
word!!!! i would love to see Jay do that but i dont think he will, he works and all that ya know, ima see if he can do it for friday when i see him perform
Posted on: 2009/5/3 22:10
  •  xO1000wordsxO
      xO1000wordsxO
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
@meanestrage

I'm happy though, because I been trying to get my cousin into her music for like a long time now. And, just the other day she had some of her music on her ipod and I was like OMG! So exicting! :)
Posted on: 2009/5/3 22:18
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

lil2twins wrote:
Okay so I called and FYE is HOSTING the event AT HardRock Cafe. So she will not be making TWO appearances :) For all you So Cal people, see you guys at HardRock cafe on May 13th!

i'm gonna so be there this time!!! OMG right after the school get out i'm gonna get my ass there!
Posted on: 2009/5/4 0:17
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
Quote:

lil2twins wrote:
Okay so I called and FYE is HOSTING the event AT HardRock Cafe. So she will not be making TWO appearances :) For all you So Cal people, see you guys at HardRock cafe on May 13th!

i'm gonna so be there this time!!! OMG right after the school get out i'm gonna get my ass there!

Good luck, man. TAKE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!
Posted on: 2009/5/5 4:54
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Re: Utada - MORE in store Appearances! May 12-16 2009
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
Is anyone going to the one in LA?

Do you have to make any reservations? My brother called up for info and they said that you have to preorder the CD in person, pick it up on Tuesday and THEN get a wristband.

It seems kind of a hassel, though. Or did we just happened to ask the wrong guy on duty?
Posted on: 2009/5/5 17:29
  •  Haileyscomet
      Haileyscomet
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 28 / F / WA, USA
Quote:

JudgeJamster wrote:
Is anyone gonna be at the Seattle one? I am!

Hey!
I'm new to join but I secretly read the forums... I have been trying to get on here for a while to tell you that I will be at the Southcenter mall if you want to meet up.

I also called them today. The man I spoke to said we have to purchase the CD there and when we do,we will get a wrist band. There are only 500 wrist bands so the sooner the better type of thing.

I can't wait! I never thought I would get the chance to see her, let alone possibly meet her, take a picture with her, and have her autograph.
Posted on: 2009/5/5 19:00
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...6789101112...17>