<1234567...17>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  einhander
      einhander
Re: Utada - MORE in store Appearances! May 12-16 2009
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
you can buy her poster at yesasia but shipping aint cheap and.... they might ship it from HONG KONG SO..... it might take ages and i think it is the HK VERSION and not u.s. version of her album poster.
Posted on: 2009/5/10 1:28
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Quote:

S0ySauce wrote:
Is anyone going to the one in LA?

Do you have to make any reservations? My brother called up for info and they said that you have to preorder the CD in person, pick it up on Tuesday and THEN get a wristband.

It seems kind of a hassel, though. Or did we just happened to ask the wrong guy on duty?

THIS IS COMPLETELY TRUE!!!

and i want to give credit to someone who said it ealier in the thread.

if you order at FYE, you get to pre - order the copy AND GET THE WRISTBAND THERE AND THEN!!

I ALREADY HAVE MINE

me and my friend went today [it was about an hour & a half drive]

BUT IT IS SO WORTH IT! it's a gaurantee you'll get an autograph!

and i was able to even pre-order one for my friend [who wasn't present]

it's true you HAVE TO BE PRESENT and in person to pre-order

it's a gaurantee truth!

but it's worth it!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN TO WHO EVER GOT THE INFO!
Posted on: 2009/5/9 23:22
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Someone - if someone's kind enough, please nab me an extra poster or something.

Being in Canada, I have no chance in hell of getting one, let alone an autograph!
Posted on: 2009/5/9 22:07
  •  einhander
      einhander
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
my copy should arrive before the event but I am going to the honolulu one and its not called fye there called sam goody the last surviving one i think lol
Posted on: 2009/5/9 21:04
  •  JudgeJamster
      JudgeJamster
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18 / M / Salem, Oregon
Quote:

einhander wrote:
soooooo is anyone camping overnight lol?

Well, I'm going to the Seattle one, but that's a 5 hour drive from here so sadly I won't be going that early. BUT, I called the FYE store there and if you bring your copy of This is the One with you, you are immediately put first in line before anyone who doesn't have a copy, so I have a good chance of getting somewhat ahead. lol
Posted on: 2009/5/9 17:06
  •  einhander
      einhander
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
soooooo is anyone camping overnight lol?
Posted on: 2009/5/9 13:01
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
hahaha yea i remember that dude. still cant believe he left me holding his big poster thing. and he didnt even make it it was his little sister omg mahalania if u did manage to grab an extra wristband for me i wuld totally love u forever but i dont think they will give u. i'm sure i'll get mine.... if i run over there like crazy
Posted on: 2009/5/8 22:18
  •  Mahalania
      Mahalania
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/F/NY
I was really thinking about not canceling my preorder on amazon but I have the TITO JP vr mailed down to me from a family member whos currenly living in japan(gotta love next day express! had it at Sephora event)

Then I got some of her songs off itunes.
Didn't really love the idea of having 3 CDs lolol

If I can, instead of having her sign my CD I would like her to sign my Ten/Sen books

Cutelilme totaly remember you standing behind me talking about some random person giving you a poster for Hikki to sign lol if they give the wirstbands per-CD i wouldnt mind grabbing a extra one for you lol but its most likely per-person. I'm sure you'd get your wristband.
Posted on: 2009/5/8 20:46
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
I'm going to get there around 8am for the NYC one. It opens 9am. :D I know taht a few individuals in this thread going at, like, 3am... XD crazy new yorkers.

Quote:

cutelilme wrote:
i have to take a test that morning =( but hopefully i'll be able to get there around 12-ish. i hope there isnt a huge line when i get there and there are still writbands leftover. if not then i will cry

AWW MAN. D: did you at least go to the Sephora event? :D I went !! ... but didn't get a wrist band and got stuck outside. Maybe, if you have friends that are going before you, maybe you can get them to get you a CD FOR you... i don't think they can reserve a wristband for you, but if worst situation plays out.. they could get an autograph for you ... ? >__>;

yeaa i got to go to the sephora event, had a wristband and everything thankfully. but i cant get my friends to go b4 me cuz they all have tests too plus they arent really fans of utada, although i am working on them. they like CBTM, just gotta get them to love the other stuff, i'm making great progress though lolz anyhoos, i'm going with my cousin but he's younger than me so he cant go by himself and get me the stuff, i have to pick him up. ahhh *crosses fingers* lol
Posted on: 2009/5/8 19:30
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Oh, you can cancel preorders on Amazon? :D Hmmm... that's okay ... something in me is paranoid that i'm going to get screwed over Tuesday (like my experience w/ the Sephora event XD) and that something weird will happen like having all CDs sold out in 5 minutes or something insane like that. XD THAT most likely won't happen but i have a tendency not to expect anything and play it all by ear.

That aand... you know what, i don't mind having two CDs. I could just give one away to someone too lazy to buy the CD themselves. I won't really care cause that's like supporting Utada x2 !! And $10 for one CD isn't that much at all.

THAT, OR I COULD GO WITH PLAN A AND HAVE THE SIGNED CD JUST BE ON STAND FOR DISPLAY. XD I don't know if that's too OD on my part though.

Quote:

meanestrage wrote:
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
I'm going to get there around 8am for the NYC one. It opens 9am. :D I know taht a few individuals in this thread going at, like, 3am... XD crazy new yorkers.

lmaoo yeah im crazy!!! still gonna be there at 12 midnight, anyways from what i saw on the best buy website, her CD is only 10 bucks!!! see even Utada is recession proof!!

ROFL. RECESSION PROOF. XD THAT'S SUCH A GOOD ONE HAHAHAHAA.

Quote:

Sonja wrote:
I just had a dream where I showed up at this event, and completely screwed up everything (no camera, etc...)

Be Tuesday already!!

Omfg, i keep having dreams of me being late to the event! XD Like, "omfg i overslept" or "THE BUS LEFT WITHOUT ME" and al that scary stuff. I can't wait.

Ooohh, i see you're in Philly !! Seems like yer going to the NYC event? :D How're you gettin' there and what time?

... A lot of people here seem to be going to the one inthe city. WE SHOULD. LIKE. ALL MEET UP AND ... say hello to each other? XD
Posted on: 2009/5/8 9:41
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...17>